𝟒𝟒.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫'𝑽𝑬, 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫'𝑽𝑬, 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫'𝑽𝑬
𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

❛ memories feel like weapons ❜

        𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆, 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂, 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐿𝑌𝐷𝐼𝐴 had gone over to Stiles's house so that they could try and piece together some stuff with Barrow, the Nemeton, Juno's side effects, really anything they could to try and figure out what was going on in Beacon Hills.

Lydia usually wouldn't like hanging out with a couple, it just meant third wheeling. However, Juno and Stiles knew boundaries and didn't make Lydia feel like she didn't belong. It was just like hanging out with her two friends. There was also the fact that whenever she'd hang out with Allison, even alone, all she'd used to talk about was Scott, but both Juno and Stiles knew where to stop. She too was the only person that knew they were together, so she knew how much they truly cared about each other.

Juno was on her stomach laying on Stiles's bed as she twirled red string around her finger. Lydia was sitting next to the girl, filing her nails as Stiles was standing at his wall that was covered in pictures to go along with the case of the supernatural.

"Lydia, do you know why Allison hates me?" Juno suddenly asked. Stiles looked back at his girlfriend for a second, feeling horrible that she was so fixated on how Allison treats her when she has nothing to do with it. Lydia didn't even look away from her nails to respond, "She doesn't hate you."

Juno looked back at her friend with a knowing look, that had to be a lie. Lydia finally looked over at Juno and let out a breath, giving in. "Okay, she doesn't love you. When she first got to Beacon Hills, she thought that you and Scott had a thing going on and she was jealous.

"There was never anything between me and Scott." Juno confirmed, having by far the most platonic relationship with Scott. There was the one time he was under the influence of the full moon and kissed her, but she threatened to break his ribs, and in any normal circumstance, he would never think of Juno that way.

"I know and that's what I told her, but she just didn't like that Scott had a female friend who's so close." Lydia pointed out, but there was still something odd about this that Juno couldn't grasp onto. "But even now, she knows I'm with Stiles."