𝟓𝟔.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•✿.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 ❙✻⭒.✿•

❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ if i was a bluebird, i would fly to you ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝐼𝑇𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐼𝑁 the waiting room of the hospital with Scott, Lydia, Melissa, and Rafael. She had her elbows on the arms of the chair and she was slouched in that same chair. Juno's leg was bouncing anxiously and her teary gaze had never left that one spot on the wall. Stiles had been brought back to the hospital and was back to bed, but he needed to sleep in the hospital so they could make sure he wouldn't sleepwalk again.

"He's sleeping now." Sheriff Stilinski began as he came back out into the waiting room. "And he's just fine. He doesn't remember much. It's a bit like a dream to him. Thank you."

Rafael had held his hand out, the one that wasn't in a cast due to him being stabbed by the Oni. He was the one that found Stiles, and Juno trying to kill him, but Stiles very instantly didn't want to press charges or have her arrested, so it was ignored. "It was that repellent we sprayed in the coyote den to keep other animals out. I couldn't go near it without my eyes watering. It's just a good thing he mentioned it over the phone."

"No, it was more than that. Thank you." Sheriff Stilinski insisted, but once again, Rafael was trying to be humble. "It was a lucky connection."

"Can you just shut up and take the compliment?" Juno snapped, stressed beyond belief and extremely on edge. With everything that had happened only an hour or so ago, she felt incredibly guilty and like she was going to pull a stunt again like she did. Juno was tense, actively trying to stay in control when she really didn't need to. If the Nogitsune wanted to take over her mind, he would.

"Accepted." Rafael smiled at Sheriff Stilinski, who returned it. He didn't want to cross Juno, especially after what he had seen.

Seeing as how Juno looked horrible and Scott and Lydia needed to go home as well, Melissa figured that they should get some rest. "Alright, you guys. You've got school in less than six hours. Go home, go to sleep."

Lydia and Scott had immediately gotten up from their seats, but Juno didn't move a muscle. Seeing as how she hadn't stood up to leave, Scott turned back to her and tried to get her to leave. "Juno, we should get some rest. I think you need it more than anyone."