..when words fail, music speaks.. [COMPLETE]

Friendship?? 

What does friendship really mean? 

Is it something closely intertwined with love? 

Or is it LOVE itself disguised in another name? 

I don't know either. All I know is that we've been together for years now. Maybe it is FRIENDSHIP that made me suppress this feeling for so long.

But how am I supposed to tell him? How am I supposed to tell him when his first love's back? 

We're poles apart. He's different from me. I'm crazy and he's not. I'm clumsy and he's not. 

HE'S EVERYTHING I'M NOT! 

But one thing brought us together: MUSIC!

It is MUSIC that made our life click..

...but will MUSIC also be the reason for us to separate? Will music be the reason for us to change into someone we are not? 

Sometimes in our life we get to the point of not being able to say what we really think and what we truly feel because of fear of the unknown. Sometimes, we also get tired explaining everything to other people. Sometimes, you don't have to say anything at all. 

Sometimes...when words fail, music speaks...

So I'll just sit on the piano chair, press the keys, step on the pedal and let my feelings be set free. There's no need to follow the notes on the sheet music. It doesn't matter how people would interpret the song. People have different interpretations on everything. I know, for sure, that someone's listening to me. 

My music is my journey. It will keep on playing for as long as I live. NO ERASE THAT. My music will live on for eternity. Period. 

He'll always stay in my heart.

..let the music begin..