Louis: Bad Boyfriend (1)

A/N - CW // Abuse (physical, verbal & talks of sexual)

"Louis please just go to the bedroom." Damien said, putting his hand on his temple and sighing in frustration. I went up to the bedroom, not wanting to upset Damien any further, as I knew what he was capable of.

Damien and I have been dating for about 3 years and it's been interesting. We met at a gay bar and we clicked instantly. We were in love. Key word - were. The first night he hit me was when I tried to leave, but he didn't let me. He has threatened me many times saying that if I told anyone that he would destroy my life, and I didn't want that to happen.

I was in One Direction and the guys in the band were like my brothers, but I was especially close to Harry and Damien hated that we had a good friendship. He forced me to cut him off, but I still talk to him of course, since we are still in the band. Me and Damien are out the world and to everyone else, he's the most caring and lovable person known to man. But to me, he's my nightmare. He's strict and powerful, as he has connections with my management, which means he can tell them whatever and they'll believe him.

I knew he was bad a few weeks ago when he saw me and Harry hug after a concert. He brought me home and forced me into bed with him.

"What the hell Louis?" He yelled, shoving me through the front door.

"What, I can't hug my friends now?" I argued back. He took me by my shirt and lifted me against the wall. His hand was dangerously close to my throat and I was scared for my life.

"Don't talk back to me!" He said letting me down and taking my wrist roughly dragging me upstairs and to our bedroom. "I told you not to talk to him, especially hug him and now you are going to suffer the consequences."

"No, no please D, no." I pleaded, but he started to undo his belt and I knew it was going to be a rough night.

Me and Damien were going on a road trip before me and the boys went on tour. He couldn't come with us, and he was mad at me for that, so he forced me to go on a road trip with him. He came into the bedroom where I was packing my suitcase.

"Hi baby." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and I winced a little bit from the bruise that covered my stomach from the previous night's beatings. He lifted my shirt and traced around the bruise before kissing it. "I'm sorry for last night baby, but you know what happens when I get angry."

"I know." I said, barely audible, but he turned me around and smiled. I smiled weakly at him, but it didn't mean anything.

"I love you." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Love you too." I said, before continuing packing my bags. "Are you sure you want to come D?"

"Of course I do! What makes you say that?" he said, his temper flaring up again.

"It's just-" I hesitated. "Won't you be bored? We'll be doing concerts at night and spending mornings in the studio, making our new album."

"No it's not that." He said getting closer to me, his heavy breath down my neck. "You just want to be alone with that Harry guy. I'm not letting you leave me."

"No I swear that's not-" I was cut off by a slap to the cheek. He threw me to the ground and I landed on my wrist. It wasn't broken or anything, but it definitely hurt and was most likely sprained.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to, it's just you know what happens when you get me upset and angry. Please forgive me." I just nodded. I knew it was my fault that he hit me anyway. Like he said, I know that he gets physical when he's angry. That's normal right?

I zipped the suitcase and placed it on the floor. I got into bed as it was getting late anyway. He cuddled up beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist and we soon drifted off to sleep.