Louis: Kidnapping (6)

A few weeks later

Louis POV

It was a few weeks later and I had returned home from the hospital about 2 weeks ago. I was stuck on crutches because of my knee and ankle, so I was just sitting in the house. The boys had to continue the concerts as they couldn't be pushed back any further. I had gone to 2 concerts, but they drained my energy and I basically sat down the entire time. The fans were glad to see me, but I just couldn't do much. I sang a little but mostly just sat, interacting with the fans that were close.

It was late at night and Harry had just returned home from the concert. It became a nightly routine with Harry and I to cuddle close after he changed all my dressing and rewrapped my ankle and helped me get comfortable. We didn't do anything because of my PTSD and Harry was understanding. I was going to therapy and it was helping a lot. I still had PTSD from the kidnapping, but my nightmares and episodes were getting a lot better and were a lot less frequent.

Harry came into our bedroom as I started to get undressed. He grabbed my waist and helped me to the bathroom.

"Hey boo." he kissed my cheek and led me to the bathroom. I already knew the drill, so I just let him do his thing. "Ready?"

I nodded and sat down on the closed toilet seat. I leaned back slightly as he removed the bandage from my abdomen. He rubbed the peroxide on a cotton ball and went along the cut. I had gotten used to the pain, so I practically didn't feel it anymore. Harry went to grab another bandage for the cut, but it fell to the floor. I watched as he picked it and caught a glimpse of my cut. I was told by my therapist to try not to look at them as they can cause episodes, but this was inevitable. I breathed sharply and memories came flooding back. I ended up staring off at the wall.

Harry POV

I picked up the bandage and heard Louis breathe sharply. I just assumed that it was from the pain as his pain meds were due. I looked back and his eyes appeared to be glossed over as he stared at the wall.

"Lou" I tapped his shoulder but he didn't budge. "Louis! Hey! Snap out of it babe." I snapped my fingers in front of his face and tried to shake him. He still didn't budge. He hasn't had an episode like this in a couple weeks so I was getting worried. He usually stopped breathing during this as he held his breath. It was crucial that I snapped him out of it so he could breathe. "Louis!"

He blinked once and gasped for air. He collapsed to the floor and I stopped him from hitting his head on the tile floor. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me with a confused look. He struggled to sit up so I helped him and he just put his head in his hands. He was shaking and crying.

"It's okay. You're safe now. Come on let's get you back on the toilet so I can finish." He nodded and I helped him up as I redressed his cut. I took his ankle and unwrapped it to place the cream on the bruise surrounding his ankle. He didn't even flinch as I went to rewrap it. He was just staring at the floor as I finished up "What's up?"

"I-I just haven't h-had an episode in a while. It just scared me. I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about boo. This is just part of the process. Let's just get to bed okay?" He nodded and I picked him up bridal styles and placed him gently in the bed. I helped him change, then changed myself. I helped him get comfortable and pulled him close. We then drifted off to sleep. 

(A/N)Sorry it's short and seems like an abrupt ending, but I was happy with it. I'm willing to make another part if you want, so comment if you do and I'll be happy to make one. Currently working on the next one shot, so be patient. Thanks and enjoy your day.