Harry: Sick after a Fight (1)

Harry's POV

Louis was out again. He was always going out on the weekend with his friends, which is fine, but when it's every weekend and the only time me and him have got together, it gets annoying after a while. He had asked me to clean the house a little bit, but I was feeling like shit. Everyone has gotten sick except for me, so I guess it was my turn.

I started cleaning the kitchen, but I felt like I was going to pass out because I was so tired. I left the dishes half washed and went back to the living room. I turned the tv on, but I was out cold in a matter of minutes.

Louis' POV

The night with the boys was amazing. I don't get to see them very often, so it's great! Harry was a little upset that I was spending every weekend with them, but we see each other during the week all the time, so it's nice to see my actual friends and get drunk and just have a good time. Of course I still love Harry, but I want to see my friends that I don't see every single day.

We were all super drunk, so we got rides from a taxi home. I was the last one to be dropped off and I hoped that Harry cleaned the house like he promised to do, so that I didn't have to take care of it.

I walked into the house and it was quiet, except for the small noise of the tv. I didn't see Harry in the kitchen and the dishes were half washed. The kitchen and dining room were still a hell of a mess. I walked into the living room and Harry was passed out on the couch. I was upset that he hadn't done what I told him to do. I placed my stuff down quite loudly, which seemed to wake him up.

"Oh hi Lou." He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He kind of looked shitty, but I didn't really care. Plus I was drunk so I probably am not thinking very straight.

"You didn't clean." I said, putting my wallet and keys down on the coffee table. "You sat around when you had all evening to do the simple things I asked you to do."

"Lou please-" I cut him off.

"No are you really that lazy where you can't even wash the damn dishes?" I said, getting angrier. When I drink, I get pretty angry and annoyed easily.

"Lou please you have been drinking. Can't we talk about this in the morning?" He said, lying back down. "And I just don't feel well."

"Oh that's bullshit and you know it Harry." I said walking towards the stairs. "You know what? Fine. Sleep on the couch, but don't come up to bed and don't come to me. I'm not in the mood. Leave me alone." I went up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door. I was angry but he did look kind of shitty. The alcohol does not do well when I'm mad because I usually say things I regret. I ended up passing out on the bed within the hour.

Harry's POV (Sorry for all the POV changes)

After I heard the bedroom door slam, I knew Louis was mad but I didn't really care because I really was sick. My little nap helped a little, but I still felt shitty. I stood up and went to the kitchen to try and finish the dishes. My vision began to go a little funny and I dropped one of the plates, and it shattered when it hit the ground.

I dropped to my knees to pick it up, but I landed on one of the pieces of glass and it left a small cut in my knee. I just wanted to sleep, but I didn't really want to stay here and wait for Louis to come scold me again. I finished picking up the shattered plate and just placed it in the trash.

I got up and still felt a little dizzy, but I tried to get rid of it by just focusing on what I was doing. I took some paracetamol because I'm pretty sure I had a fever. I then went up to my bedroom, trying to be quiet, but I knew Louis was going to be out for a while as he always is when he is drunk. I grabbed my smaller backpack, put a change of clothes and some other essentials and went back downstairs. I took out my phone and called Liam.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Harry. Can I come to your house and spend the night?"

"Yes of course. Are you alright?"

"Not really, but it's a long story. I'll be there in a few."

"Okay. Do you need me to pick you up?"

"No it's okay. I want to walk. Need the fresh air."

"Okay see you in a few. Bye."

"Bye."

I began walking and even though I was dizzy, if I just focused on walking and the path in front of me, the dizziness seemed to subside. It took me a little longer to get to Liam's then usual, but I got there in about 10 minutes.