Louis: Bad Boyfriend (6)

Over the next few weeks, Louis slowly began healing. His wrist healed quickly, so his cast was removed after about 3 weeks. Also he did start counseling as he was quite traumatized from the situation.

Harry offered Louis to stay at his place at least until he healed and figured things out with his now ex-boyfriend. The boys pushed the tour back about 4 months to allow Louis the healing time he needed. It was a few weeks before the tour started when Harry decided to confess his love for Louis.

"Good morning Lou!" Harry said as Louis made his way into the kitchen of Harry's apartment. He recently got off crutches, but was still told to take it easy as the bones were a lot more fragile now.

"Morning Haz." Louis sat down and waited for Harry to finish the breakfast that he was making. "Anything going on today?"

"Nope I don't think so. Just another relaxing day." Harry said, passing over a plate to Louis and sitting beside him.

"I want to go out and do something!" Louis said. "Can we please? Even just something small?"

"Are you sure Louis?" Harry asked hesitantly. "You just recovered from your crutches and you are still kinda limping. Maybe we can just go to that park and take a walk. It's a nice day."

"Anything to get me out of this house." Louis said, finishing up his breakfast. He got up and began to wash the dishes, but Harry stopped him.

"I'll do the washing Lou, go get changed then we can go." He huffed and gave Harry a look, but reluctantly headed up stairs to get changed.

After about 15 minutes Louis came back down, joining Harry at the door. They got in the car and drove to the park. It was really nice out, so they began following the path through the park and the woods.

"So Louis I wanted to talk to you." Harry began, and Louis nodded, showing that he was listening.

It was a few minutes before Harry actually began speaking, which concerned Louis, as he didn't want it to be anything bad.

"Harry, come on. It's been almost 5 minutes and you haven't said anything.You are starting to worry me." Louis said as he guided them to a bench so they could sit down and have a proper chat.

"I'm sorry I just don't know how to word this." He sighed, before continuing. "Look I know you have been through a lot and i hate myself for not noticing the signs of your bad relationship." Louis began to speak, but Harry stopped him. "No please just let me finish. I hate that you went through that and I was just too oblivious to notice how bad he was treating you. I know that you are finally healing and overcoming a traumatic experience, but I wanted to let you know that I am here for you. I want to help you through this, but maybe in a different sense?"

"What are you trying to say, Haz?" Louis asked, curiously with a small smile.

"I like you Lou. I have for a while. I liked you before you and Damien happened. To be honest I was a bit jealous when Damien asked us about how to ask you out, but I got over it, but not all the way. I mean yeah you are my best friend, but maybe with time we can make it something more. That is if you feel the same way."

It was silent for a moment while Louis took it all in. Harry was definitely nervous. He was sweating a lot and playing with the hem of his shirt before Louis finally spoke up.

"I feel the same way." Louis mumbled, which made Harry snap his head in his direction. Then out of nowhere, Louis leaned in and kissed Harry on the lips. Harry hesitated at first, but then leaned into Louis' touch and they were full on snogging. They continued like that until they both pulled back for air. Louis' face was slightly red, but he was smirking. Harry looked the same.

"I don't think you understand how long I've wanted to do that." Harry said, going in for another, but Louis stopped him.

"Look as much as I enjoyed that, if we do this, we have to take it slow. I'm still technically recovering. But I want the full experience that I never really got with Damien. We can be considered dating for now, until I'm ready. Okay?" Louis said, kissing Harry's cheek instead.

"Of course Lou. And let me tell you right now, I would never hurt you okay? I promise that I would never ever do something like that. Tell me when you're ready and I'll be waiting, okay?" Louis nodded before taking Harry's hand and pulling them up to stand.

"Let's go home." Harry nodded and they began the journey home.

It took a long time before Louis was truly recovered and ready for another relationship, but just like Harry promised, he was there waiting. They made it official about 6 months after they started dating and Louis was finally happy.

Harry made Louis really happy and made him feel loved, like he was supposed to. Harry and Louis did keep their relationship a secret from most people for a while and they decided to come out at the end of tour. And since they were signed with new management, it was a lot easier.

Damien was sentenced to a lifetime in jail, which meant that he was no longer an issue to Louis or any of his friends. Louis was pleased with the charge, finally getting what Damien deserved.

After a few years of solo albums between the boys of One Direction, tours, signings, and just a busy life overall, Harry and Louis decided to get married and settle down in London before they decided to do anything else. They were finally happy.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this one, I really enjoyed writing it. Thank you so much for almost 6K reads on this book. That's crazy to me.

I returned from my holiday break that I took. This one shot actually took me a lot longer than I thought it was going to take, so this is the only one I've written. But don't worry, there are more to come. Leave requests here or on my update chapter a few chapters ago.

Hope everyone had a nice holiday and Happy New Year to everyone. BTW - The Louis and Niall tweeted on New years, plus Harry decided to drop the TPWK music video out of nowhere on New years day and I was like wtf. It was absolutely amazing though and Harry's dancing was *chef's kiss*

Anyways enjoy this one shot and check out my other story, 'Crashing Down' as well. Enjoy!

Leah