Louis: Bad Boyfriend (2)

I woke up the next morning to find the bed empty of Damien, which I was happy with. Mornings usually went one of two ways when we were alone. Either Damien would wake up first, kiss my cheek, and then head out to "work", which was actually dealing drugs on the street. The other way, you don't want to know.

Damien's been dealing drugs for years and we just don't talk about it. He knows I know, but we just don't talk about it. He doesn't do them in the house, so I'm fine with it and even if I wasn't, I would be forced to.

I got up, showered and got dressed. I then headed downstairs to make myself some breakfast, which didn't include much, as Damien hasn't been to the store yet. I can't go by myself because he won't let me as he thinks I'll try to get away from him, but I've never had his trust so I just don't.

I made sure all of our stuff was packed before he came home to be sure we didn't have any issues. We were planning to leave that afternoon, so I had to make sure everything was perfect. Then a few minutes later, Damien came in the front door. I could tell he was high from the look in his eyes and how the smell of weed came off of him.

"You!" He said, rushing towards me and throwing me to the ground once again, similar to last night. It made my wrist hurt more as I tried to stop myself from falling, but it didn't work.

"Damien what the fuck? I didn't do anything!" I snapped back. I knew I was in for it now, but I hadn't done anything. My backlash caused him to kick me roughly in my stomach and my thigh. I whimpered out in pain, but he just kept the smug look on his face.

"Of course you did something you stupid fag!" He kicked me again then pulled me to stand by taking the collar of my shirt. "I told you to stop talking to that Harry shit, but no. I ran into him at the market and he told me about you texting. Are you fucking cheating on me?"

"No!" I shouted which caused him to put his arm dangerously close to my throat. "I would never do that. Harry is just a friend. I can't have friends now." He put his arm on my throat and it started to cut off oxygen, which made me start to struggle and try to release from his grip, which only made it tighter.

"No you can't!" He released me and made my drop to the ground. "Get up, get the bags and get in the car now!" I just did as he asked to not make it worse. I winced as I stood, trying to blink away the stars that formed in my vision. My wrist hurt a lot when I picked up the suitcase, but I tried not to show Damien any pain, as he would just make it worse.

I threw everything in the trunk and got in the passenger's seat. I examined my injuries, but immediately went back to normal when Damien got in the car. He started the car and began to drive to the unknown location.

About 15 minutes in, I looked at him and he seemed to have calmed down, plus he couldn't really hurt me in the car anyway, so i decided to ask him where we were going.

"You never told me where we are going." I said quietly.

"Lou don't start." He said, tightening his grip on the steering wheel. "Plus it doesn't matter. We won't be coming back anyway."

"What?" I said, clearly confused about what he meant. "Obviously we are coming back. I have tour in two weeks!" I shouted.

"Nope. I decided that you are done with that band, those guys, because you clearly can't control yourself around other men." I looked at him, mouth wide open.

"Damien you can't just decide my life!" I shouted at him. He took my right wrist in his hand, which caused a good deal of pain.

"Shut up!" He said. At that moment I made a split decision. I reached over to the steering wheel and drove us off the road and into the nearby tree. All I can remember is hitting the tree and blacking out.