Louis: Soccer Match (1)

Triggers: Brief talks of homophobia

Louis POV

"Loubear" I heard awaking from my peaceful slumber. I then felt a kiss on the cheek and turned toward Harry, who was trying to wake me. "Morning sunshine."

"You always have to wake me up like that don't ya?" I asked.

"Well of course. Plus you have to get up now and get ready for your soccer match." He said kissing me, this time on the lips. He was right. Niall and I were going to be playing in a charity soccer match this afternoon to raise money for kids with cancer. A lot of the kids were going to be there along with some popular soccer players.

"Fine, but can you make me breakfast?" I asked as I began to get up.

"Of course. Go shower and I'll be in the kitchen." Harry left the room, still only in his boxers, but that was pretty normal. He never got dressed until the minute before we had to go anywhere.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I washed my face and then got dressed. I towel dried my hair the best I could then fixed it up. I put my pajamas in the laundry and then made my way to the kitchen where breakfast was waiting for me.

"Served for you darling." He said pushing the plate towards me as I sat down at the kitchen island.

"Thank you baby." I began to eat as he came closer, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Of course I do. Now go get yourself a shower so we can get going." He rolled his eyes but reluctantly went anyway. I packed my bag and everything while I waited for him to finish up. He walked out and he was wearing one of my old jerseys. I just stared at him in fondness.

"Awww babe, that's my old jersey. How does it fit you?" I asked, as he was quite a bit bigger than I was.

"Hey, just because I'm taller doesn't mean I can't wear your clothes. Besides this was the jersey that was huge on you and it hung down to your knees when you wore it. It was adorable."

"Okay, okay. I already know I'm short. Come on, let's go." We made our way to Harry's car, as he offered to drive. I was quite nervous for this match. I've of course played soccer before, but I was nervous because of the reason I was playing. This was a charity and there were going to be a bunch of soccer players that are really good there. I was thinking about the game so much, I didn't hear Harry calling my name.

"Louis?" He waved his hand in front of my face. "Hello?"

"Sorry, just thinking." I said, taking his hand in mine and placing it on my thigh.

"About what?"

"Just the game. I'm a little nervous."

"Oh Lou, you'll do great. And if you are still nervous, you can just look at me in the crowd. I'll be with Liam."

"Okay." We pulled into the stadium parking lot and proceeded to the locker room.