Harry: Kidnapping (4)

Louis POV

We all made our way to the hospital and they told us where Harry's room was.I asked the other boys for some time alone with him and they agreed as I gently knocked on the door and opened it.

There were two beds. Harry was in one and the curtain was drawn separating us from the other. I went to Harry's side and took in his form.

He had quite the bruise surrounding his eye causing his eye to swell, and I was sure he couldn't see out of it. He had some bandages wrapped around his wrists and his ankle was wrapped too. Probably just a sprain. Then suddenly, he took a deep breath and slowly opened his left eye.

"Oh gosh Haz are you alright?" I asked and he smiled contently when he saw me. He nodded as I sat down on the side of his bed and I took his hand.

"Is it bad?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Mostly cuts and bruises, like the one on your eye." I said as I ran my hand up to his cheek, gently brushing over his bruise. He winced slightly. "Sorry. And I think you have a sprained ankle, but besides that you are all right."

"What about Flynn?" He asked and I sighed.

"He was shot in the shoulder, but he'll live. And he um." I hesitated. "He confessed to everything. From kidnapping you and his daughter to, umm" It's like he could sense my distress and he probably knew what I was going to say.

"It's alright baby. You don't have to continue. It's okay." He said and I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes.

"He raped you." I whispered and he looked down at his lap.

"I don't want to talk about it." He said and I nodded as we started to hear whimpers from the other bed. We both looked at each other and then I hit the button for the nurse as I pulled back the curtain to see the young girl squirming around and pulling at her IV.

"Lou go help her." Harry said and I looked at him.

"Harry, she doesn't know who I am." He sighed as the nurse came in. The young girl started really crying and kicking at the nurse with her cast that ran the duration of her tiny leg.

"Get off!" She yelled and Harry sat up, so I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"No Lou, she needs help." I shook my head.

"The nurse is right there it's-"

"Hazzie?" The young girl said, looking at me and Harry. She tried to use all her strength to push the nurse off and made grabby hands to Harry.

"Can you get off of her?" Harry shouted. "She clearly doesn't want to be touched. Could you either move her bed next to mine or at least have her sit with me? She is still scared." Harry pleaded and the nurse agreed to put her in my bed with him.

Olivia was carefully transferred right next to me and Harry put my arm around her shoulder and she cuddled right into him. I cooed at the sight as Harry looked at me.

"Are you alright Olivia?" She nodded and ran her fingers over her bright pink cast on her leg.

"It's broken." She said and Harry nodded. Olivia finally looked at me and tentatively tried to hide away.

"Don't worry Olivia. This is Louis." I smiled and shook her tiny hand as she smiled back at me. "He's the one I'm going to marry."

"Really?" She said as her smile beamed. "Hazzie told me he was getting married and that it would be two dads if you guys have kids."

"Well Hazzie would be correct." She smiled.

Eventually Olivia was moved back to her bed after she fell asleep and I was lying with Harry. He was cuddled into my side and spoke up after a while.

"Hey Lou?"

"Yeah?"

"Olivia doesn't have any parents. She would have to go back to foster care." He said quietly and I could already sense what he was going to ask.

"You want to adopt her?" I said and he sat up.

"No, well I mean-" He sighed. "I've built a connection with her and she'd be a great kid. Plus she is 7, so she'd already be in school. If you don't want to of course, but I think it might-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his and he immediately kissed back and smiled.

"Well we always talked about having kids and I think she would be a great addition." He smiled as we went back to kissing.

We ended up adopting Olivia about 2 weeks later when she was released from the hospital. She loved that 'Hazzie' was adopting her. We got her a bunch of stuff and painted her room that she absolutely loved.

We ended up having our wedding about 6 months later and she ended up being the best flower girl ever. And it's safe to say we lived happily ever after.

A/N: Thank you for the request on this one. I'll try to do a Louis one next. - Leah

Also thank you for 19K reads - that's literally insane! I didn't think this would get that much attention