Harry: Drugged (1)

CW / Drinking, drugs, abuse, rape // continue with caution

Louis POV

"Hazza! Come on we are going to celebrate your birthday, now let's go." I was practically dragging Harry out of the bedroom. He was just getting over a cold, so he wasn't feeling the best, but it was his birthday and all of the lads were going to be celebrating.

"Lou please can't we reschedule. I just got over a cold and don't really feel great." I shook my head and laughed.

"Harry then it won't be your birthday!" I shouted, dragging him to the car. "Plus the lads are already there. Get in." He sighed but got in the passenger seat and buckled. We headed to the bar downtown. We parked and went inside. The lads, Niall, Liam, one of my best friends Stan, and Harry's best friends Jeff and Connor, were huddled in the corner and Niall was the first one to notice us.

"Harry!" Niall yelled, rushing over to us and embracing Harry into a hug. Harry smiled and as soon as he saw all the other boys, his smile grew and he seemed relieved that he was here.

"Hey Nialler!" He said walking over to the other boys. He said hello to all the other boys and sat down, while I sat across from him. All the boys ordered alcohol, while I just stuck to a club soda, as I was driving Harry, Niall, and Liam home.

A couple hours later and all the boys were drunk, but Harry was probably worse off, as the boys gave him the strongest drink the bar had.

"I'm just going to the bar. I'll be back." The boys nodded, but I was slightly concerned as his mental status wasn't the greatest. I pulled his arm and stopped him.

"Let me walk you." He shook his head no.

"No I'll be fine. Just want a minute alone." he slurred and I nodded, allowing him to go and I decided I'll just keep a real close eye on him. Me and the others talked and talked, while I also kept an eye on Harry. A few guys went up to talk to him, but that was normal, so I ignored it. I turned away for one second and when I looked back, Harry was gone from the bar, so I just assumed that Harry went to the bathroom. I waited a few more minutes, so I checked the bathroom for him and he wasn't there. I headed back to the lads table and told them.

"Guys I can't find Harry." I said and they looked at me with concern.

"He was at the bar Lou, don't worry so much." Niall said drunkenly.

"No he's not there, I was watching him. I checked the bathroom and he's not in there either. What if something happened to him?" I said shakily.

"Okay, okay. I will help you look for him. I'll take Connor with us too." Jeff said and stood up, taking Connor with him and we left to walk around the bar to try and find Harry.

Harry POV

I headed to the bar and ordered just a simple vodka as I've been having a lot of heavier drinks. I noticed a few guys just staring at me and watching my every move from the corner of my eye, but I tried my best to ignore them. I finished the drink and soon another was brought to me, but I was confused as I didn't order another one.

"Excuse me sir, but I didn't order this." The bartender smiled.

"Oh the two gentlemen in the corner ordered it for you." I looked over to them and they smiled and made their way over to me.

"Hey you are a pretty one." One of them said. I was immediately uncomfortable and tried to stand up, but the other kept me back.

"Sorry but I'm not interested and I have a boyfriend." he raised his eyebrows and sat next to me.

"Is he here?" I nodded and turned toward the lads table. I waved to Louis and he smiled and waved back.

"That's him." The guy smiled and we turned back and I took a drink of whatever they ordered for me. What I didn't know was that behind my back, the other guy slipped something into my drink. I felt it pretty quickly.

"W-what'd y-you do?" I said, but it came out very jumbled together. The two guys lifted me up and carried me out the back door of the bar. Everyone was too drunk or occupied to notice. They carried me to any alleyway down the street and I was pretty out of it.

"Damn I didn't think it would get you that quickly Harold." I looked at him but couldn't really understand what he was saying. "I know you popstar and I just want your money, so come on. Hand me your wallet."

"No" I mumbled and I felt a fist connect with my cheek. Then another in my stomach and back. He hoisted me up by my arms and placed me in the random chair that was located next to the dumpster. Just then my phone started ringing.

"Oh so you have a phone as well." He pulled it out of my pocket. He smirked when he looked at it. "Seems like your honey has found out that you are missing. Well he probably won't find you." he threw my phone at the wall and it definitely cracked. "We are going to have so much fun."

"L-let me go" I said quietly, which was another blow to the face. It seemed like his partner was doing something in the corner and I was really scared. He brought over a piece of cloth, and some ropes and other small objects. He began to tie my hands around some sharp rope so I couldn't struggle. He also tied the cloth around my eyes, so now my vision was blocked I couldn't see what they were doing. He began to unbutton my shirt and eventually cut it off and I just thought the worst could be happening.

"Alright, if you cooperate, we won't go any further, but if you struggle, then well you'll see." I could feel him smirk. He straddled my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck. He began to kiss me, but I pushed him back and he fell off. I tried to struggle from the ties, but it was cutting my wrists and it was really painful. I then fell back in the chair and hit my head really hard on the back of the chair. I could feel his presence stand over me as he started to cut my black jeans off.

"You know Harry I told you to cooperate or it would get worse. Apparently you want it, don't you?" He said and he threw me to the ground so I was now lying down on the cold, hard concrete. He was over me and kneeled on my hips, which was really painful as he placed all of his weight on them. He put his hand on my throat and put a little pressure. "I know you like it up arse, so I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this."

He then slipped his hand into my boxers and I hated his hands on me. His other hand was on my inner thigh and I tensed at how uncomfortable this was. Small moans started to inevitably escape my mouth as he rubbed up and down, so he stuffed a cloth in my mouth to muffle the sounds. He continued until another voice spoke up.

"Step away from the man and put your hands where I can see them." Someone said and he lifted me up to a kneeling position, putting his arm around my throat and pulling out what I assumed was a gun because I heard the safety click. My heart started beating really fast and I started panicking. I was also having trouble breathing with the cloth stuffed in my mouth and I was having trouble spitting it out.

"You come closer and he dies." The guy said.