Harry: Fever Dreams (2)

Soon, there was a knock on the door, so I went and opened it, and there stood Liam and Niall.

"Where is he?" Liam asked coming, followed by Niall.

"He's in the corner. Hasn't moved for like 15 minutes." I told him, leading him to the living room. I noticed that he had started crying, as he must be confused.

"Let me try to talk to him. Can you get a thermometer and maybe a cool washcloth?" I nodded and went to get the things Liam asked for. We came back to Liam asking Harry some questions, careful not to get too close to him. He then picked his head up and seemed to recognize Liam.

"Liam?" He lunged himself at Liam, wrapping his arms tight around him. "I-I don't know what happened. Louis' gone, but he was just in the bedroom. What's happening?" Liam tried to calm him and I wanted so badly to just hug him and comfort him, but I knew he was confused and just needed help, so I held myself back. Niall handed Liam the thermometer and the washcloth.

"It's okay Harry. I'm here okay." He said as he placed the thermometer under Harry's armpit and wrapped the cool washcloth around his neck, in an effort to cool him down. "Can you sit here for a minute? Then we will go and find Louis okay?" Harry just nodded as Liam came back over to me and Niall.

"Is he alright?" Niall asked.

"He has a fever of 105.2oF. He needs to get to a hospital for treatment, otherwise organ failure can take place and it can just go downhill from there. Let's go." Liam said, packing up his stuff, as I placed my shoes on, grabbing the keys.

"Harry, we are going to get Louis okay?" Harry nodded and followed us to the car. When we arrived at the hospital, Liam led him inside right away and to a room. He told me that he would make sure Harry's treatment is the best of the best and that he would be okay. Niall stayed with me until we could see Harry.

-------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

I was able to bring Harry back into a room right away and began to examine him. He was still very confused, but he at least let me touch him, which was good.

"Liam!" Harry suddenly shouted. "I thought we were going to find Louis. Help me." He said grabbing my shirt, as I was preparing an injection for him. I asked a nurse to inject his arm while I distracted him. He was trying to stand up and walk out of the room, but I kept him on the bed. Then the nurse grabbed his arm, but he flinched, swatting her hand away.

"Hey, it's okay Harry. She's gonna help." I nodded at the nurse and he let her do her thing.

"Liam we need to go, come on- Ow!" He looked at the nurse, but then he fell back on the bed. We got him situated and started an IV, giving him fluids and antibiotics, as it appeared to be a viral infection. We then placed a cooling blanket over his legs and gave him two cool washcloths for his head and neck, just in an effort to get his fever down. Then I went back to Niall and Louis.