Harry: Dizziness? (3)

Louis POV

Eventually Harry allowed us to give his injection, but he doesn't do it himself, he only lets me do it, which is perfectly fine with me.

He was released from the hospital about 2 weeks ago and he is starting to adjust to getting daily injections, but he still hates them. He was being very stubborn this morning after breakfast.

"No Lou please I'm sure it's fine." He said and I shook my head.

"Haz you know we can't just leave it. Do you want to do it?" He hesitated for a minute, but eventually nodded. I handed him the kit and started to walk him through it.

"Wipe your finger with the alcohol, then wait for it to dry." He nodded and did as I said. He then took the lancet and brought it to his finger.

"Can you help?" I nodded.

"I'll squeeze your finger, then you press the button okay?" He nodded and we did it. I wiped away the first drop of blood, then took the device and placed it on the second drop. I put a little bandaid on his finger while the device read his blood.

"It's high." He said quietly. I nodded and grabbed the insulin and the syringe.

"Do you want to inject it or me too?" He pointed to me and I nodded. I drew back the amount of insulin I needed and then went to his thigh. He looked away. I counted down and then injected his thigh. I drew it back out and recapped it, throwing it away in our own personal sharps container that we had.

"Okay you are all set." He smiled and brought me in for a kiss, which surprised me.

"I love you." He said and I smiled.

"Love you too Haz."