Louis: Relapse (1)

TRIGGER WARNING:

This short-story contains scenes and talks of self-harm. If that triggers you please consider skipping this story.

Also contains talks of homophobia

Also, if you need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to message me on here or on my instagram @Louis_Habit_28. Remember that you are loved. If you don't think anybody loves you, then I do! I love every single one of you that reads my stories, so thank you. Have a great day!

Louis POV

It had been three years. Three years since I last did it. When my mum died, it got really hard and I had caved, but that was three years ago. I had cut a few times, but it was pretty good, considering how much I had done it in the band. The band got back together a few months ago and we were on tour. However, we said that our schedules were to be a lot less stressful as we were under new management and a new label.

Even though the band as a whole was under a lot less stress, I still stressed a lot. We were writing an album and releasing singles, so for me it was pretty stressful, but I tried not to think about it. Like I said, it's been three years. Until today.

We were on the tour bus and it was like old times again. But me and Harry were together and out to the public. It was nice to be able to have this freedom. We were currently on our American Tour and heading to Boston. It was about a four hour drive until we arrived, so we were stuck on the bus until then.

We were going over some old songs and reviewing the few singles we released, when I started to get stressed. Harry could tell something was up, but I tried to hide it by just continuing to sing. Then he spoke up.

"Let's take a break. We have four hours." We all nodded and I headed to my bunk, while they all stayed out in the living room area. I didn't want to, but I needed a release of some sort. Harry helped me quit smoking a few years back, but even if I still did smoke, I couldn't since we were on a moving bus. So I went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I still had a razor hidden in the bottom of my bag of toiletries just in case. I hadn't used it in over three years, but I still kept it there. I took it out and placed it on my wrist, but I hesitated. Did I really want this? I stopped thinking so hard and did it. I probably sat there for five minutes before Harry knocked on the door, which made me snap out of my thoughts and bandage my arm before pulling my sleeve back down. I placed my razor back where it was and put my bag back. I flushed the toilet even though I didn't even go, making it seem I was just using the bathroom. I walked out to Harry.

"You alright Lou?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said making eye contact with him, then kissing his cheek. "Just using the bathroom, that's all."

"You were in there for a while." He said, tilting his head with concern.

"Sorry, just had to go. Now can we stop talking about my bathroom habits and get back to rehearsing?" I brushed past him before taking my spot on the sofa once again as we began to rehearse again.