Harry: Drugged (3)

Harry POV

As much as I hated the doctors touching me right now, I knew I had to be examined. I requested that Louis stay with me and it was a good thing that they said yes because I wouldn't have been very compliant if they didn't.

"Okay Harry so you do have a concussion, so you'll have to take it easy for a while. We are going to stitch up your wrists and then wrap them in some bandages. You have some bruises on your chest and back, but nothing seems broken. Now for your hips, I have to move them around a bit to see if they are dislocated. I'll start with your left." I nodded and Louis helped me carefully lay down and took my hand. The doctor lifted my gown up past my hips so he could get a proper look and I was immediately uncomfortable. Louis must have noticed how I tensed as he looked at me with sad eyes. The doctor then placed his hand on my inner thigh and I sat up, pushing him off.

"Haz what are you doing?" Louis asked and I shook my head and just started crying.

"No he c-can't t-touch me there." I said shakily. The doctor looked at Louis and something seemed to click. The doctor nodded and left me and Louis alone.

"What happened?" He said sitting next to me.

"I-I was lying down on the ground and he had his knees on m-my hips. He took his hands and just-" I cried and he tried to comfort me. "His hands were there and he started-"

"It's okay you don't have to continue Haz. I understand. I'll talk to the doctor." I nodded and Louis left the room.

Louis POV

I went to find the doctor and he was just down the hall. When he saw me, he dismissed whoever he was talking to and came over to me, looking for an explanation.

"He was sexually violated, so when you put your hands there, it brought him back to what happened just a few hours ago." He nodded.

"Gosh I didn't now. I'm sorry." He said.

"It's alright. He's okay now. Is there anything else you can do?" He nodded.

"We can take x-rays, but it's not as accurate, but we will do it anyway." We both nodded and headed back into Harry's room who was just sitting on the exam bed, staring off into space.

"Haz they are going to do some x-rays instead okay?" He nodded and smiled. They wheeled him to x-rays and just 5 minutes later he returned. About 20 minutes later the doctor returned.

"Okay so you were right Harry. Your right hip is slightly dislocated, so we will have to put it back in place. Then you'll wear a brace for about 2 weeks to be sure it heals. So in order to do this, I'm going to hold behind your knee and quickly bend it then straighten it and it should pop in place. I will warn you that it's not the most comfortable thing, okay?"

"Y-yeah." He said quietly and I helped him lay down. The doctor got up on the end of the bed and took Harry's leg and Harry whimpered slightly just from that movement. "S-stop it hurts."

"I know Harry but I'll be quick okay?" He nodded and I took his hand. He gripped the other bed rail and braced himself for the pain. The doctor did exactly what he said he was going to and just like that it was back in place.

"Good job Haz." He smiled. The doctor took a brace from outside the room and handed it to me.

"Now this brace goes on like a pair of shorts, so you can help him Louis. I'll be right outside, so call me you get it on." I nodded and thanked him and went to the other side of the bed. I swung Harry's leg around carefully and slipped the brace on.

"Hold onto me and stand on your other leg so I can put it on, okay?" He nodded and wrapped his hands around my neck and stood up. I quickly pulled the brace up and helped him adjust it until I thought it was in the right place. The doctor came back and checked it. He gave us the all clear and told us that Harry would be discharged in the morning.

When I brought Harry home the next day, he was definitely still a little unsteady on his feet, especially with his injured hip, but he was doing better. The doctor told me to ask him about therapy, as he said it may be useful for what he went through. I decided to bring it up today.

"Hey Haz?" I called as I came downstairs. I could hear him tossing and turning last night and he must have eventually come downstairs. "When did you come down here?"

"Around 2." He said and I gasped. "It just kept replaying in my mind and I couldn't sleep. Slept on and off till about 6 when I just gave up and showered." I sat down next to him. He was wearing shorts and I could see how red his thighs were. I brushed my fingers over what I could and he winced slightly.

"Sorry" I whispered. "What happened?"

"I just couldn't get him out of my mind and I was scrubbing and then they started bleeding and I just couldn't stop until the water turned red. I'm sorry." I shook my head and pulled him into a hug.

"No you don't have to apologize. Can I see the whole thing?" He nodded and slipped his shorts off. The skin was raw and red and it appeared as tiny scabs. "Let me put something on them so they can heal faster."

"Y-yeah please." I nodded and went to the bathroom to receive a cream. I went back and began to place it on. He winced slightly but it turned to relief once I was finished.

"Better?" I asked.

"Yes thank you."

"I think you should go back to your therapist for this Haz. I think it'll really help your situation." he nodded and I smiled.

"I agree. I'll call him later, but I am tired."

"Then sleep." We both laid down on the couch and I pulled him onto my chest so he could sleep comfortably. I ran my fingers through his hair and he was out in a few minutes.

Over the next few weeks and with talking to a therapist, Harry eventually got better. His scars and bruises were finally gone and his nightmares were a rare occurrence. His attackers were taken to prison as they were wanted for other crimes as well, so we didn't have to worry about them anymore. And let's just say that they never went back to that bar.