Louis: Wisdom Teeth (1)

REQUEST BY VictoriaVanorden2

A/N: I'm basing this story of what happened when I got my wisdom teeth out. I had a lot of anxiety so when they started to prep me, my heart rate skyrocketed in the 150's and I was ridiculously nervous, so this is based off of that.

Harry POV

"Lou come on, we have to get up and get going now." He shook his head no and pulled the blankets back up over his head. Today we were going to get his wisdom teeth out as they have been causing him a lot of problems.

"G'way Harry." He said turning over and facing away from me. I just laughed and pulled the blanket off of him, which made him just curl in on himself and try to go back to sleep.

"Love you'll be able to sleep when they take your teeth out, please. We have to get up. Don't make me force you Lou." I said and he opened his eyes and glared at me before finally sitting up and rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"I don't wanna go Haz" I sat next to him.

"I know love, but the sooner we go, the sooner it'll be over. Now go shower and get dressed. I'll make us some breakfast downstairs."

"Fine." He said, pushing the blankets towards me and walked over to the bathroom, shutting the door.

I laughed and made the bed. I headed downstairs to make a nice breakfast as I knew that from my own personal experience with getting my wisdom teeth out, that you can't eat hard foods for at least a week or maybe more, so it would be hard for him.

Just as I was finishing up with the breakfast, Louis came into the kitchen dressed in an oversized hoodie and some joggers. His hair was somewhat put together, but he honestly looked adorable.

"Just finishing up. Can you get some plates?" He nodded and climbed on the counter to reach the plates. He placed them next to the stove and went over to the island and sat down on the stool as I plated the breakfast.

I handed it to him and he began to eat. It was pretty early because there was a rule where you couldn't eat 2 hours before the surgery, so I had to wake him up early.

We both ate in silence and I got up and washed our dishes before joining him in the living room where he was passed out on the couch and it was an adorable sight. I let him sleep for about an hour, before I had to rewake him.

I looked at the clock and it was about 9am, so I decided to wake him as we had to get to the hospital (his dentist is in the hospital) quite early to check in and do vitals and everything.

"Lou wake up hun, we have to go now. I'm going to grab your shoes." He made a noise of agreement and I took that as he was awake, although that was not the case when I came back. He was sitting up, but his eyes were closed and he was snoring softly.

I took his foot and placed his trainers on, and he woke from the movement. He groaned when he took his phone and looked at the time.

"Ready to go love?" He nodded and he took my hand. I led him to the car and I got in the driver's seat. He held my hand as we drove towards the hospital.

"Do I have to do this?" He said quietly, but assumed I wanted to hear it, so I looked at him when we came to a red light.

"Lou your teeth have been bothering you for months. You told me at the wedding that they were bothering you and that was almost a year ago. I think it's important so that you aren't in pain." He shrugged as we continued down the road.

"I've dealt with it for this long, so I don't see why I just continue." I laughed and he smiled.

"Remember when you had braces Lou?" he nodded. "Well your wisdom teeth could move your teeth and remove all the work that your braces did. So I mean do you want to have to wear a retainer and everything again?"

"Ugh fine." I laughed as we pulled into the hospital parking lot. We walked in and went up to the 5th floor where the dental center was. He signed himself in and we sat in the waiting room together. His knee started bouncing because of his anxiety, so I placed my hand on his knee to try and calm him.

"Try to relax Lou."

"I'm trying. My anxiety is telling me other things." I nodded and had him lean on my shoulder. He took a deep breath as the nurse called him in.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" He shook his head no, so I kissed his forehead. "I'll see you after okay?"

"Okay"

Louis POV

The nurse brought me into the room and sat me down on the chair that was slightly leaning back.

"We are going to put this over your nose. It's some laughing gas and should just help you relax." I just nodded because I was still nervous. Another nurse came in and started doing stuff, but I didn't know what she was doing so I started breathing really fast and the gas wasn't doing anything for my anxiety and helping me relax.

The other nurse put stickers on my chest, assuming to monitor my heart rate and as soon as she connected them, the monitor started beeping because my heart rate was so high. The doctor came in about a minute later and took my arm to start my IV. I didn't even feel him place the IV and then he started injecting medication and I was out.