Harry: Sick after a Fight (3)

Louis' POV

I woke up with a terrible headache and barely any idea of what happened last night. All I can really remember is yelling at Harry and now I feel terrible. I head downstairs to check on him and realize he is nowhere to be found, as he wasn't in the bedroom with me.

I go back upstairs to check my phone and there are no messages or anything and I start to think the worst. I decided to call Harry. After a few rings, it picks up.

"Harry please where are-"

"Louis you better start explaining yourself."

"Liam? Why do you-? Where's Harry?"

"He's at my house, sick and still asleep. You better have a good explanation for what you did last night. He came to my house crying and upset because you yelled at him."

"Shit I'm sorry Liam. I didn't know he was actually sick. I barely even remember last night. Can I come see him?"

"Fine, but you better learn something from this Lou. Harry misses you and wants you, he's upset that you aren't spending time with him. Be over in a few. Harry just woke up."

"Okay I will." I said goodbye and we both hung up the phone. I feel like a shit boyfriend. I didn't realize that Harry wanted to spend all that time especially since we hang out almost everyday and every hour of the week. I quickly shower and get dressed. I grab something small for myself before heading over to Liam's which is a short drive over.

Harry's POV

I didn't feel better than last night, but I also didn't feel worse, so I guess it was an improvement. I heard Liam on the phone, my phone, and assumed it was Louis. He probably doesn't remember last night because of how drunk he was. I just want him and I want to go home.

"Hey Harry." Liam said, placing my phone on the coffee table and handing me some medicine and a glass of water. "How are you feeling?"

"Kind of the same. Not worse though, but definitely not better." Liam nodded and handed me the paracetamol.

"Do you feel nauseous or anything?" I shook my head no. "That's good. Do you want to maybe eat something? Or at least drink some more? I don't want you to get dehydrated."

"I can try." I went to stand up, but he pushed me back down.

"Stay. I'll bring it to you." I nodded and laid back down. There was a knock on the door, but I didn't really register it right away. Niall came downstairs and went to the front door which was out of my view. I heard Niall start to argue.

"Louis what the hell man?" Niall said.

"Look I'm sorry okay. Just let me see him." I could hear Louis' sass and I could tell he felt guilty. I just wanted to go home. He came over and my eyes were closed, as the dizziness started to return. He took my hand, but immediately took it back. Probably because it was so warm. "Haz look I'm so-"

"Don't." I said opening my eyes and taking his hand again. "I know." Louis nodded and Liam came back in with some crackers and some more water. I no longer had an appetite and I didn't want to drink water. I just swatted it away when he tried to hand it to me.

"Haz you need to at least drink something." Louis said. I shook my head no and pulled the blanket over my head. I was starting to get a headache but I was too lazy to drink anything.

"Come on Lou. Just give him some space. Let's go in the kitchen and talk." Louis nodded, but not before kissing me on the cheek. He and Liam left me and I realized a few minutes later that I had to use the bathroom. I went to get up, but the dizziness was overwhelming and the last thing I remember is falling to the floor, knocking the glass of water over as well.

Louis POV

Liam dragged me into the kitchen where Niall was eating. Liam leaned up against the pantry door and I sat on the counter. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"So?" Liam said.

"What?" I said, crossing my arms.

"You know Harry wouldn't let me call you last night because he said that you were sleeping. Even when he's mad at you, he still cares about you."

"I know I'm sorry I feel terrible and-"

"Do you want to tell me why Harry came over here crying and practically passed out from a fever last night or do I need to go wake the sleeping boy in the living room?" He said, spiking an attitude.

"Look I told you. I was drunk and barely remember last night. Harry knows that I get angry and it just pissed me off more that he didn't do the things I asked him to do. I didn't know he was sick. Honest."

"Stop saying that you were drunk. That's no excuse for how you acted. I think you should-" He was cut off from quite a large bang in the living room. We all hurried in there to find Harry on the floor about 3 feet from the couch, the glass of water spilled next to him and getting him wet. I ran over to him and turned him on his back. He was still very warm from his fever.

"Haz? Wake up baby please" I shook his shoulders, but it was no luck. Liam came over with the thermometer and a cool washcloth for his forehead. "Do you guys have an extra change of clothes for him? The water got his pants and shirt wet."

"Yea probably. I'll be right back." Niall left as Liam took Harry's temperature, as I continued to try and wake him.

"Does he have a fever still?" I asked Liam.

"Yea. 100.5. Lower than the past two times which is good, but doesn't really explain why he passed out." Liam said, picking up the water glass and left to grab a towel. I started to take his shirt off as Niall came back with a change of clothes and Liam came back with the towel.

"Do you want to try to move him to the couch?" Liam asked me.

"Yea sure. I'll take his head and shoulders if you want to grab his legs?" Liam nodded and we successfully lifted him to the couch. I put the new shirt on and waited till he woke to change his pants as it would be very difficult for me to do. We waited a few minutes and then Harry began to stir. I motioned for Liam and Niall to leave us alone. Liam hesitated for a moment, but Niall pulled him back, telling him that it would be okay.

"What the hell?" Harry said trying to sit up, but Louis put a hand on his shoulder and helped him lay back down.

"Hey it's okay. You passed out and spilled some water. But you're fine." He looked at me and nodded. I handed him a gatorade instead of water, as it's supposed to help with dehydration. "Drink this."

He took a minute, but eventually took it and downed half of it. He was clearly dehydrated and thirsty. He did look a little better than before.

"Your pants are wet still. I changed your shirt, but figured I should wait to do your pants. Can you help?" He nodded and I began the process. He continued to lay down, which made it a little harder, but it was easier with his help. I put the pants with his shirt in the plastic bag that Niall gave us.

"Did you cut your knee?" I asked as I went over his knee, which had some dried blood around it.

"Oh yea. After you came home I went to try to clean up, but I dropped a glass and when I kneeled down, I cut myself. It's fine though."

"It doesn't look like it. I should clean it." I went to get up, but he grabbed my wrist, pulling me back down.

"Can we just go home? Clean it later?" He asked, sitting up.

"Are you dizzy or anything? I don't want you walking if you are. And fine we can do it when we get home" He shook his head no and stood up. I still grabbed onto his arm just in case.

"No I'm fine. Let's just go." I nodded and led him to the kitchen.

"Lads we are going to head out. Thank you for helping him." Liam still looked a little hesitant, but he nodded in the end.

"Of course. Feel better Harry." Harry nodded and we walked to the car. I helped him in, then went back inside to grab Harry's things. Then we were off to our house. 

Larry One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें