Harry: Dizziness? (1)

REQUEST BY: lovelymop

Harry POV

"Haz don't make me have to force you to drink water." Louis said as I rolled over and turned away from.

I've been sick, or so I thought, for about 2 days and I'm not getting any better. And as much as I love Louis, he has been getting on my nerves, constantly making me drink water, which turns into me having to pee 24/7.

"Lou if I drink one more glass of water I'll pee my pants." He placed the glass on the nightstand and helped me sit up.

"Let's go to the bathroom then." I nodded and stood up, but I started swaying, so Louis had to help me.

This process was repeated several times throughout the day. I would drink a million glasses of water and then had to get up to pee. I would be dizzy and Louis would have to help me. It was getting annoying, but I refused to go to the doctor because I had a huge fear.

"Love do you want something to eat?" I groaned as I didn't have an appetite, but I guess Louis' giving me water helped cause I was still quite thirsty. I was also really tired. When I didn't respond he came into the bedroom. "Haz?"

"No I'm not hungry." He sat down next to me.

"I know, but you have to eat something. You haven't really eaten in like 3 days. What about some toast or something?"

"What?" I asked, as if his voice was really far away.

"I asked if you wanted some toast?" He said again, a little louder, but it sounded like a whisper.

"I'll try, but why are you whispering?" I asked him and he walked out of the bedroom definitely confused.

Louis POV

Gosh I'm so worried about Harry. THis isn't just a regular illness, something is definitely up, but I know he won't let me take him to the doctor. After I put his bread in the toaster, I decided to call Liam as he was a doctor and could at least give me some advice.

"Sup mate!"

"Hey Li."

"You alright Lou?"

"No, I'm worried about Harry. He's still sick, but it's not a normal illness. I'm really worried."

"Did you take him to the doctor?" I laughed at that.

"Come on Li you know him. He won't let me. He tells me he's fine, but I can tell he isn't.

"Alright, what are his symptoms?"

"He won't eat anything, he's constantly thirsty, and he seems a little confused. Oh and he gets dizzy really easily."

"Well the dizziness could be from him not eating anything. Do you want me to come over and examine him?"

"I don't know if that's the best idea. What should I do?"

"Try to get him to eat, even if it's a little something and keep giving him fluids. Call me if anything, and I mean anything changes, okay?"

"Yeah okay thanks Li."

"Anytime mate"

We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. I took his toast and put a little butter on it and took it upstairs. He was half asleep when I went to his side and he opened his eyes a little when he felt the bed dip.

"Liam told me to try to get you to eat something." He shook his head. "At least try."

"I will, but I have to pee again." I looked at him and tilted my head in confusion as he just went.

"Haz you just went like 10 minutes ago?" He shrugged his shoulders and I helped him stand and go to the bathroom.

He came back and seemed exhausted, but I wanted him to eat something, even if it was just a little bit. He began to lay down, but I stopped him.

"No Haz come on, try to eat a little." He glared at me but took a bite of the toast anyway. Eventually he ate the full slice, but pushed away the second one. I was just happy that he ate one. He laid down and practically fell asleep in seconds.

I went downstairs so I didn't disturb him and made myself some lunch and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

I was awoken about an hour later to a strangled cough coming from my bedroom and I was immediately concerned. I ran up the stairs to where Harry was and he was leaning over the bed, throwing up into the bin that we kept near the bed.

"Shit Haz." I went over to him and he seemed really pale. I rubbed his back as I waited for him to finish. He eventually finished and laid back down on the bed as I took care of the bin. I went back over to him and he was mumbling incoherently.

"Haz?" I said and he looked at me and seemed to not really know who I was.

"I-I d-don't, w-who?" He said quietly, so that's when I decided to call Liam and to ask him to come over.

"Liam?" I shouted slightly.

"What's up Lou? Is it Harry?"

"Yeah he started throwing up and he's very confused on what's going on. Please I'm really worried. Just come over here."

"Okay, okay I'll be right over."

I thanked him and hung up, turning my attention back to Harry who started to drift in and out of consciousness. I had to slap his cheek a few times to keep him awake while I waited very impatiently for Liam to get here.