Louis: Kidnapping (1)

TRIGGER WARNING FOR KIDNAPPING ONE SHOT: physical, verbal and sexual abuse, along with hospital scenes and description of blood. If any of that triggers you please proceed with caution. 

Harry and Louis were on their way back from dinner after a concert in London. They eventually pulled into their driveway after the long drive, as traffic was horrendous and it took them longer than expected to get home.

"Gosh, that drive was way too long," Harry said as he took the keys from the ignition and opened the door, making his way to Louis' side to open the door for him.

"Thanks babe. What a gentleman." Louis said as he grabbed his things, not realizing his phone slipped from his pocket. Neither Harry nor Louis noticed, and it was left in the car.

They made their way inside and started to settle for the night. Harry continuously stared out the window, as Louis made his way over to him, wondering what was getting his attention all of a sudden.

"What are you looking at?" Harry was jolted from his thoughts when Louis wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Huh?"

"I said, 'What are you looking at?' You've been staring out the window for the past five minutes." Louis turned Harry so they were facing each other.

"Sorry." He gave in to Louis' touch. "The same red car has been passing our house. Probably just lost." He chuckled and dragged Louis to the couch.

They sat and watched TV when Harry's phone buzzed. That caused Louis to feel for his phone, which was supposed to be in his pocket. Harry got up and went to the kitchen, talking on his phone to his mum.

Shit. I must have left it in the car. He thought to himself. He made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed the car keys and made his way out the door.

He walked down the driveway, unlocking the car. He approached the passenger door and began searching for his phone. He was in such deep thought and desperately searching, he hadn't heard the car that pulled up behind him.

"Ah ha! Here it-" He went to turn around and realized the small group of men that surrounded him. He immediately went to yell for Harry, but his mouth was taped by the large man standing in front of him. The sudden action caused him to drop his phone and the keys. He tried to push the men away and thrashed around but was soon overpowered. He was then thrown on the ground and his hands were taped behind his back. A needle was inserted into his arm and everything went black.

Meanwhile

"Okay. Okay mum. It's fine. Okay. Love you too. Bye." Harry hung up the phone and went back into the living room in search of Louis. He had assumed he had come back inside already. When he wasn't there he looked out the window and what he saw made his heart and stomach drop.

He was running out the door, yelling at the man who had placed Louis in the back of the car. From what he could see Louis was unconscious. The mystery car started screeching as they quickly pulled out of the driveway. Harry got a partial plate and immediately wrote it down on his phone so he wouldn't forget. He was crying and took note of Louis' phone and keys on the ground. His knees buckled and he was sobbing at this point, unsure of what to do. He had just watched his boyfriend get kidnapped.

He decided to call the police, then call Liam and Niall, who said they were on their way. The policemen arrived first, seeing Harry still in the front lawn crying.

"Sir!" They rushed over to him. "Sir? Are you okay? Are you injured?"

Their questions made Harry go over the edge.