Louis: Kidnapping (2)

3 days later

Harry's POV

I woke up early that morning. I couldn't really sleep as I kept dreaming about Louis. They weren't necessarily nightmares, but they weren't good either. I rolled around in bed, forcing myself to go back to sleep.

I was awoken a couple hours later by noises in the kitchen. Liam and Niall had been taking turns sleeping here so I wasn't alone. My mum was planning on coming over soon, hopefully sometime today. Also a security detail was assigned to the house because if Louis was actually a target, they had to protect me as well. At least I felt safe.

I pulled on sweatpants and a hoodie and made my way to the kitchen, sitting down at the table. Liam was making breakfast once again, but I wasn't hungry.

"Morning Harry." He placed the breakfast on the plate, but I just pushed it away and put my head on the table. "Come on H, you haven't really eaten anything in the past 3 days. You've got to eat something."

"Why? What's the point? Louis probably isn't eating anything, so why should I?" I said, storming off back to his room. I went to slam the door, but Liam followed closely behind, putting his foot in the door before I could lock it. "Liam stop! Go away!"

"No Harry. I can't let you do this to yourself. They will find Louis, I promise."

"You can't promise that." Slowly anger turned to sadness as I buried my face in my pillow. "He could already be dead."

"Harry." Liam sat on the bed, inching closer to me before offering a comforting hug. "You can't think like that. He'll be okay."

We hugged for a few minutes, just thinking, before being interrupted by my phone ringing. I couldn't be bothered to answer, so Liam picked it up for me.

"Hello? Yes, this is his friend. Yeah one sec." Liam tapped me on the shoulder, so I sat up as he put the phone on speaker. "Okay, go ahead, he's listening."

"Morning Harry. This is officer Nickerson. We have some information. The needle that was found at the scene was confirmed to have Louis' DNA on it, so he was definitely drugged. The drug that was used was Ketamine, which a common date-rape drug, used to knock victims out. From what we have found out, Louis is most likely still alive. We just have to find him.

"Are there any clues?" Liam asked, as I couldn't speak.

"There was a dead body reported this morning outside the woods just outside of London. The man matched your description, so he must have been one of the men who took Louis. We are starting a search team for the woods, but there is a lot of land to cover, so it will take time. I wouldn't give up hope, as this brings us closer."

"Is there anything else?" Liam asked.

"No that's all we have for now. We will contact you if we find anything else."

"Thanks officer." Liam hung up the phone, as I put my head in my hands. He pulled me closer, but I ignored him, just sitting in silence

"Hey. It's okay Harry. They are getting closer, okay? He'll be fine."

"They drugged him Liam! He probably has no idea what's going on and that just kills me." I was overworking myself and eventually a knock on the door interrupted me and Liam's conversation. I assumed it was Niall, so Liam went to unlock the door.

I got up and closed my door, just wanting to be alone. There was a knock, but I didn't move, just settling on the floor. My stomach rumbled, but I ignored it, not wanting to eat. I heard the door open, before a calm voice spoke.