Harry: Seizures (1)

Harry POV

I woke up feeling really strange. I had woken up with this feeling for a few days. I couldn't be getting sick. I had so much work to do for my job and couldn't be sick. I just had to suck it up and get up. Louis had already gone to work for the day so it was just me in our apartment.

I checked the time and it was eight in the morning so I got up and went to the bathroom, grabbing my clothes that Louis had put out for me like he did everyday on my way. I got to the bathroom and started to run the water. I placed the clothes on the sink ledge like I always did. Once it was an appropriate temperature, I got in and started to wash myself. As I finished up, I couldn't remember if I had grabbed clothes for myself. I knew Louis put clothes out for me, but I didn't remember seeing them. I grabbed my towel, not even looking in the bathroom for my clothes before I made my way into the bedroom, looking for the clothes. Before I could search the bedroom, I got a massive headache that came on suddenly and before I knew it I was on the ground. Then everything was a blur.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

I woke up and I was on the ground, still only in my towel. I was confused at what just happened because I remember taking a shower, but couldn't remember anything after that.

I grabbed my phone which was on the nightstand and checked the time. It was almost eight thirty, the time I was supposed to leave. I quickly went into the bathroom grabbing my clothes and changing quickly. I fixed my hair the best I could and headed out the door. I still had the weird feeling but I just had to get to work.

The day went on as usual, but towards the end of my shift I was sitting at my desk finishing things up when I got another headache, similar to the one I had this morning. I tried rubbing my temples to get it to go away but my mind slipped into unconsciousness while I just stared at the screen ahead.

A few minutes later I was snapped out of it by my boss waving their hand in front of my face.

"Harry?" I jerked slightly and noticed the hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, caught daydreaming I guess." I chuckled but the face on my boss didn't change.

"You haven't moved for hours and your phone has been going off. Go home and get some sleep. Take tomorrow off. That's an order." I nodded and picked up my phone. It was Louis.

"Hello?" I said as I grabbed my stuff and started to make my way out of the building and to my car.

"Harry? Where are you? I made dinner. It's almost 6pm."

My eyes widened at my response as I usually left around 4:30.

"Sorry babe, I'm on my way now. Got caught up in some stuff."

"It's fine Harry. See you when you get home. Love you."

"Love you too"

I arrived home about 20 minutes later to Louis already eating. I placed my stuff down and snuck up behind him, placing my arms around his waist.

"Hi Lou." I kissed his cheek before grabbing dinner for myself. I could feel him watching my every move and I was quite uncomfortable. "What?"

"Are you alright?" He asked, cleaning up his plate before sitting down beside me.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"No reason." I could tell he was hiding something, but I just brushed it off. I finished dinner then we cuddled on the couch for a bit. I was quite tired from all the events from today and Louis noticed.

"Tired babe?"

"A little yeah. Oh I got tomorrow off cause apparently I like drifted off and my boss told me to get some sleep and have tomorrow off." I said turning the TV off and heading up to bed.

"Oh nice. I don't have work tomorrow either. We should do something."

"That sounds lovely."