Louis: Kidnapping (4)

7 Hours Later

Harry's POV

I had fallen asleep on Liam's shoulder after crying for hours. I was so worried that after all this time, Louis wasn't going to make it. He tried to calm me but nothing worked. I eventually became so exhausted that I just fell asleep.

Niall had woken me up when he saw the doctors that took Louis in come into the waiting room.

"Harry. Wake up." I groaned and didn't move, until he shook me and I opened my eyes quickly.

"Hey what the-"

"Friends of Mr. tomlinson?" We all stood up quickly and I rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up.

"Is he okay?" I asked, still very worried.

"Mr. Tomlinson-"

"Louis. Please just call him Louis. Sorry." I cut him off.

"Sorry. Louis was very badly injured. He has multiple broken ribs after suffering hard blows to the chest. His ankle was also very badly broken about 2 weeks ago. It never started to heal, so it needed to be repaired in the operating room. His knee was also dislocated multiple times, so that is placed in a brace. His wrist was broken, so we fixed that and placed it in a cast. As for the large wound on his abdomen, it hit quite a few arteries, so Louis is very lucky to be alive. He must stay in the hospital for a few days to recover and stay in bed, as his wound on his abdomen is quite large and required lots of stitches. He will be in a lot of pain, so try to keep him calm, as we have him on pain meds around the clock."

"Can we see him?" I asked.

"One more thing." The doctor cleared his throat before continuing. "As you know he was drugged, so it's still in his system. Ketamine doesn't stay in your system for very long, so he must have been drugged only a day ago. He'll probably be very confused and in pain when he wakes up."

We nodded as a nurse motioned for us to follow as she led us to Louis' room. We approached the room and went to go in before the nurse stopped us.

"Just be gentle with him. He has an IV in his left arm and his right hand is in a cast, so just be careful to not jostle the IV too much. And besides that just don't touch him. He is quite bruised, so it will be painful." The nurse opened the door, allowing us in. She closed it behind us.

Louis was lying motionless, with everything the doctor described. He had a tube under his nose that was providing him oxygen. I moved to his left side, pulling up a chair. I took his hand in mine as the tears started rolling. Niall put his hand on my shoulder and he and Liam took the window seat as we all waited for Louis to wake.

Louis POV

I was numb. Very numb. There wasn't any pain, but I couldn't feel anything. The only thing I felt was weight on my left hand. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright light in the room. The tube under my nose was bothering me, so I took it off. I looked around taking in the white walls and the machine at my side.

Where am I? I thought to myself. I felt the tube in my hand. I lifted my right hand and noticed it was in a cast. I also noticed the figure on my left side, resting his head on the bed. I moved my left hand that contained the tube. I needed to get up. I shifted my whole body towards the right side and that's when the pain set in. Everything all at once hit me like a truck. I groaned in pain as the person on my left slowly lifted his head.

"It's okay. Try not to move." He said. I looked at him with a confused look as my breathing started to increase. I eventually pulled out the tube in my left hand and began to swing my legs around to the side of the bed, the pain increasing every time I moved.

"No Lou. Stop." Lou. He called me Lou. How does he know who I am? I couldn't stop, so I continued to try and stand up. "Niall! Liam! Get up and help me. Grab a nurse, or a doctor, or someone. Lou, it's Harry. It's okay."

He placed his hand on my chest, stopping me from standing. I flinched slightly at his touch, not wanting to be hurt. The other blond guy, Niall, tried to pull my shoulders to prevent me from falling. I whimpered in pain as my stomach killed. I put my hand to it as a couple nurses came running in.

They didn't say anything, just lifted me up and placed me back in the bed. Harry was crying as Liam tried to comfort him. Everything hurt and then they tried to place the IV back in my hand, but I pulled it away.

"Louis, you need to have this so I can give you some pain meds." The nurse said as she took my hand placing it back on the bed.

"It's okay Lou. Just breathe." I felt a touch on my shoulder and pulled away, flinching at every touch.

"Stop! Just stop touching me!" I cried out. "I don't know where I am, or what's happened? And who are all these people?!" Soon a familiar feeling in my left arm, instead of right like it usually is. A pinch, as I felt the cold liquid move throughout my body. Right before I blacked out, it all came back. And I spoke Harry's name.

"Harry?"