All: Car Accident (1)

Harry POV

Me and the boys were heading out to go enjoy our day off. We all piled into the car, I was driving as nobody else felt up to it, so I just volunteered so we didn't fight about it.

After spending the afternoon at the park, we all decided to just head home. We started the drive to Liam and Niall's apartment. It was about 30 minutes and clearly everyone else was tired because they all ended up falling asleep.

About 10 minutes later Louis woke up and smiled as I hummed softly to the radio. He took my hand and I was startled as I didn't realize he was awake.

"Oh did I wake you babe?" I asked.

"No you didn't. I did like hearing you humming to the radio." I smiled and we continued down the road. "Bloody hell look at that car racing forward. He'll cause an accident doing shit like that."

"Yeah my gosh." I said. And in the matter of a split second, that car that was racing forward, ended up crashing into the side of our car, making the car veer of the road and flip once. Eventually the thrashing of the car came to a stop as the guard rail was slightly dented in.

Liam POV

The car was beeping and smoking slightly when I finally came to by Niall shaking me. I tried to gather my surroundings before taking into account what the hell just happened.

"Liam!" He shouted as I tried to gather myself and check myself over for any injuries. Niall put his hand on my shoulder and I was able to turn towards him to get a look at him. "You alright?"

"I think. You?" He nodded and we unhooked our seatbelts to try and get a good look at Louis and Harry who didn't look very good at all.

Harry was draped over the steering wheel with a bleeding cut on his forehead. I couldn't see any of his other injuries so I just decided to leave him as I was unsure if he had a neck injury. Louis on the other hand looked okay. He was semi conscious, but clearly in pain. Me and Niall carefully got out and I went to Harry's side and Niall went to Louis'.

"How's he looking, Niall?" I asked as I checked over Harry whose ankle was crushed from the front end of the car being pushed in. He also had some glass from the broken window on his arm and his wrist didn't look too good. "Niall!"

"Sorry, umm he's got quite a few cuts along his arms and legs, along with one on the side of his head from some broken glass. His knee looks swollen and he is holding onto his ribs, so I can assume that they are bruised or even broken." He finished and I nodded.

Soon enough an ambulance was heard and the paramedics came rushing over, along with the fire crew to help put out the smoking car and to help us get Harry and Louis out. Eventually, I was taken with Harry and Niall was taken with Louis.

We arrived at the hospital shortly and me and Niall were reunited and taken into an examination room with a doctor and nurse to check us over. He assured us that Harry and Louis were in good hands, but that didn't stop me or Niall from being very worried about them.

Meanwhile, Harry's doctor looked him over, got him a few scans and diagnosed him quite quickly. He had a small fracture in his neck that they couldn't really do much about. Basically he'd have to be kept in a neck brace for a while to ensure that it heals properly. Also his ankle and wrist were both broken as well. The cut on his head needed stitches, and he also had a concussion. He was also on oxygen as his stats were quite low. He was probably the worst out of us all.

Louis on the other hand was somewhat okay. His knee was bruised, so they slipped a brace on it for support and to keep it from moving. He needed multiple stitches from the cuts on his arms and legs, along with the one on his head. He also had a minor concussion, so they had to keep him awake. His ribs were bruised so they would be quite painful. Eventually after pain meds, he calmed down and was taken to a room.

Me and Niall were taken to Louis' room, which was big enough for Harry to eventually join them, but Louis was in distress, crying when we walked in. We were actually okay, besides for some whiplash and Niall's sprained wrist.

"Louis." I went to his side and took him into a hug gently and tried to calm him. The tubing that he had on his face for oxygen was tangled in his hair, so I carefully untangled it and sat on the side of his bed, while Niall sat on the other side.

"I-I s-saw Haz and h-he was b-bleeding and-" I stopped him from rambling by pulling him into another hug while Niall rubbed his back in comfort.

"It's okay Lou. I'm sure Harry is fine." I lifted his chin and looked him in the eyes, which were a little bloodshot, probably from exhaustion. "Just try to relax so you don't hurt yourself." He nodded and inhaled shakily.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah I think so. Just a little whiplash and I've got a sprained wrist, but besides that." Niall said, taking Louis' hand, which made Louis smile.

We waited about an hour before a doctor finally made their way into our room to hopefully give us an update about Harry. It took some encouragement, but we had to keep Louis awake so by talking and sometimes shaking him, he stayed awake.

"We have an update on Harry." He said. "But first, How are you feeling Louis?"

"Okay, but really tired and kinda sore." He sighed as the doctor examined him. "But enough about me. Please, is Harry alright?"

"He is, but let me finish my exam." He chuckled. "You seem alright, so you are allowed to sleep now, but we will wake you every 2 hours just to double check. I'll be bringing Harry up now, so be patient and I'll be back. Promise." I nodded and thanked the doctor and waited for him to come back.