Chapter 45: Guilty

I woke up the next morning at 6:00 am to get ready for work. Before leaving the room grabbed my phone, his badge, and gave him a kiss ruffling some of his hair. Minutes after that I put aside Luca's lunch in a bag with his name on it and took out their mugs.

Note:

Guys I am going into work now. I took you truck Luca. The lunch on the counter is yours. My mom is going to be on her way over soon. I forgot to tell Captain America to be a good boy.

love your sister,

Tia

The guys are now up and ready. Mom arrives that morning. She puts down the cooked leftover food on the stove. Everyone greets each other. Luca took out an extra mug for her.

Soon after that I am in the garage parking in his spot at headquarters. I put my bag over by the ring. My workout that morning took 15 minutes. I went into our locker room for a quick bath to change. Before leaving the locker room took out my breakfast.

Hondo woke up early the next morning to get ready for work. Seconds later he's in our kitchen making breakfast. Coffee is going through it's process by the stove. He also makes his own lunch. Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I put together our lunches in bags with our names on it. This is copied by our teammates.

I went into our kitchen to warm it and took a water bottle from the fridge. Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabbed their belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of us went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulls into his spot at work. Both of us went inside the building together. I put the lunches in our kitchen. Seconds later I handed it to Hondo. He went into the locker room to change.

The team arrives one by one. Of course, they also head to get changed.

"Good morning team," Luca told them

" Morning guys and Chris," he replied.

They gave me kisses on my cheek.

Within seconds all of us head to the briefing room. I am standing between Luca and Deke. Luca is comforting me by rubbing my back. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out that morning. My family says goodbyes.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. As for Rocky is filling in that day. Conversations are going on between them. Luca pulls into their crime scene.

The pair of us are working together. Greetings are exchanged as she hands me a comm and tablet. Both of us are talking while we work that morning. Eventually it changed to mission stuff. Of course Commander Hicks also greets me.

Commander Hicks notices that there's something off about me. They had to call my attention a few times. I put down my tablet and took out the earpiece.

"Are you okay T?" they asked.

"No, I am not," I replied to them.

"Commander Hicks can take you," Jessie told me.

" thanks for suggestion but I will drive myself. Plus Luca would need his truck for tomorrow," I replied.

Meanwhile back over at the house with my brother and mom bonding with each other.

"This is the first time she has ever seen someone close to her get hurt," my mom told him.

" It will take her a while to get used to it," he replied to her.

When Mikey got injured she wasn't at Graceland yet. He bounced back in no time with rest. Mikey isn't one that knows how to stay still for long periods of time. By the way my brother Nate is also going to help out according to Luca.

I went to the locker room for my stuff. Within minutes I went into the observation room to turn off both the camera and microphone. I locked the conference room door and sat in there collecting my thoughts and boxing them. Later on, I returned to the situation room. I am going home now.

Seconds later I pulled into our driveway. I walked up the driveway to open the door and put down my stuff. Duke greets me. My brother puts down his video game controller on the table. Both of their heads snapped in my direction.

Black Betty is now full of extremely sweaty and tired cops. It is parked in front of the building. They took their quick showers. A short debrief is made. Minutes after that meet up with Captain Cortez.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The teams sat down in our assigned seats at the tables. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put the dirty dishes in our sinks or threw away our trash in the bins.

Hondo went upstairs to Dr. Wendy's office.

"Where is your Tia," she asked worried.

"She went home to be with her brother. Luca will give you their address," My dad replied.

"Okay Hondo," the doctor told him.

"We decided as a team that my daughter needs helps," he replied.