Chapter 117

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten my room. My dad and brothers woke up to get ready for work. He went into the kitchen. All of the coffee pots are on the counter. Kitchens are smelling good with breakfast.

"Good morning Kid," Daddy greets.

I replied to him " Morning Dad."

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I made three lunches to put our names on it. As my hot chocolate is handed to me. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

The team grabbed their belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of them went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulls into his spot at work. Both of us went into the building together. I put away our food in the fridge. My dad changes in the locker room. The guys did the same greeting with each other. Later on, they meet up with us.

"Good morning team Dreamer," Captain America greeted.

" Morning Dreamer and Peanut Gallery," I replied to them.

They gave her kisses on her cheek.

Everyone went into the briefing room. I stood in my corner listening.The team talks it over with each other. Assignments are handed out. My family left for the mission.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys and Peggy are in their places. Jokes are cracked and laughter is loud. Luca pulls into the crime scene.

Meanwhile back over at headquarters that morning. Captain Cortez and I are working in the situation room. Our conversation is short. Hicks greets us. We are working on mission stuff.

Black Betty full cops that are sweaty. It is parked outside. The team went to take their showers. A quick debrief is made in the locker room. They went to the kitchen.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone took out their food from the fridge. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating they threw away their trash in the bins and we put our dirty dishes in our sink.

The girls and I are hanging out together. I am also doing some homework.

" Einsteinette," Erica jokes.

" you just quoted High School," I replied to her.

Captain America joins us in the kitchen.

Everyone grabs their stuff from the locker room. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other. Hybrid Mike were the only one that doesn't say anything. An extra five minutes happen. Our headquarters and parking lot is now a ghost town.

Hondo , like usual drove us home. We put down our stuff down by the door. Meanwhile in our kitchen is with daddy at the stove cooking. I took a quick bath to change. Seconds later I set our kitchen table.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Our usual drinks were beers for the grown ups and juice for the kids. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our sisters and girls cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. Annie unpacked the dishwasher. The guys washed the dishes to refill it with the wet. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth . Later on , I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy .

" Goodnight Hondo," I told him.

" Night Babygirl , " he replied.

There's a quick bathroom break. I jumped into my bed. Pedro is already in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. I am fast asleep.

Meanwhile the team is still up watching tv. As laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team heads to their rooms. Everyone joins us soon in dreamland that night.