Chapter 50

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. As for Mama H in now at the house.

" Good morning Kids. You must be the injured Street," Mama H told us.

" Of course, I am. Nice to meet you," he replied to my grandma.

This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

The team grabbed their belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of them went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. They head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulls into his spot at work. He went into the locked room to change.

The team arrives one by one. Of course, they also head to get changed.

"Good morning team," Luca told them.

" Morning guys and Chris," they replied.

They gave Chris kisses on her cheek.

Within seconds all of them head to the briefing room. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out that morning. Conversations are the work schedule.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. As for Rocky is filling in that day. Conversations are going on between them. Luca pulls into their crime scene.

Their boss' are working at headquarters. Commander Hicks helped her. He picks up my tablet ad earpiece. That is T's work stuff Hicks. I know she won't mind if I use it.

Black Betty is now full of extremely sweaty and tired cops. It is parked in front of the building. They took their quick showers. A short debrief is made. My family like usual missed rushing me with hugs.

Lunch is promptly at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone took out or served their food. Conversations are going on through out our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put trash in the bins or our dirty dishes in our sinks.

Within minutes I refilled his glass with water. Both of them are getting to know each other on the couch.

" I can see from the way she looks at you," My grandma told him.

" you have an amazing grandchild. she's keeps me and the guys in line," He replied.

Captain America leans back on the couch. I returned to sit with them.

"Someone looks a little tired. Pedro's waiting," I told him.

"Yeah I know Dreamer I am going," my brother replied.

I just came home yesterday with him. My dad told you that I was staying by them. Their neighbor is a scumbag like my ex roommate Bates. He tried to make me his girlfriend I wasn't having it grandma. Eventually I will go back over there.

My brother doesn't usually like when anyone calls him Jimmy. I always get away with it. As for your dad used to be like that with his sisters when they were growing up as kids. I know that is normal sibling stuff. His roommate Luca has a dog that is usually by his side since he's been home.

Seconds later there's movement in my room. Captain America took his bath to change. I wrapped his torso for him. We went into the family room together. All of us relaxed together.

Everyone grabs their belongings from the locker room. They exchanged goodbyes to each other. Luca didn't say anything. As the team talked for an extra five minutes. Our headquarters and parking lot is a ghost.

Hondo drove himself home. As he puts down his stuff by the door. Mama H is in our kitchen dinner at our stove. As the place settings is taken out and put on the counter. I set our kitchen table.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our drinks are juice and some beers for us grown ups. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our girls and sisters cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. Daddy washes the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Our dishwasher is full now.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and
cozy.

" Goodnight kids," my grandma told us.
" Night mom and Mama H," we replied.

Both of them are talking to each other over my head.

" Goodnight guys," I told them.

"Night Baby girl and Dreamer," they answered.

I found my text conversation with Luca.

Cuddly: Hey Dominique
Luca: Hey T
Cuddly: How are you?
Luca: I am in trouble
Cuddly: Yeah Chris told me
Luca: But you did a good
Cuddly: I am not your recueit when I first got there and that's my final answer.

Luca: ok
Cuddly: right now I am concentration on my Captain America you know that right.

Luca: yeah
Cuddly talk to you soon
Luca: bye
end of texting

Captain America walks into my room. Minutes after that the bed shifts with his additional weight. He took hold of my hand to rub circle.

"Dreamer, you're going give yourself a pain attack," Captain America told me.

Panic rose in my rose. Soon daddy joins us. He took my cell phone from the bed.

"Usually that's where Luca helps out," Captain America told him.

They read through our text conversation.

"Don't worry Baby girl I'll talk to him tomorrow. Street, I see that you have everything under control here," His boss replied.

My dads went into the family room again.

I found my comfortable spot. Pedro is looking at me. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. My brother took both hands to kiss my wrists. Seconds later I am fast asleep.

Meanwhile back in the family room with the team. Laughter is dying down slowly now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. They went into their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins us in dreamland that night.