Chapter 14: Counseling part 2

Rubbing the remainder of the sleep out of his eyes. Tia left a few minutes ago. I am going to go find my sister now. Minutes after that he walks into the kitchen to see Captain Cortez and Commander Hicks with me. He took my wrists standing behind me kissing them.

" Good morning Sleeping Beauty," I told him.

" It's not even morning. Please make up your mind I can't be two Disney characters," he answered me sarcastically.

Captain Cortez and Commander Hicks just laughed at this interaction between us. "You guys remind me of my kids when they were younger. Kids I am going to put you in separate corners," You remind so much of Chris.

Soon after that Black Betty is back in its parking spot. All of them head to the showers. They changed into normal clothes. Minutes after that they found us in the kitchen. It went really well and we fell asleep.

Lunchtime is promptly at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the trash in the bins.

I gave him a hard shove. Please move Professor Sebastian. The Asian cop had a stark of protective-ness hit him. He stood his ground looking at me in the eyes. Soon after that felt his arms around my torso. I buried my face into his SWAT shirt and start to cry. Chris take her to the locker room to make sure she's okay.

"No, Bates is in there," I protested refusing to follow this direction.

We entered the locker room together. I washed my face and wiped it with a paper towel.

Deke walks up after we left him. They are in route to the locker room.

"What was that about Tan ?" He asked.

"I don't know Deacon," Tan answered.

T is never this aggressive with any of us. Let's run him through the system and learn a little more about him. We should also call the DEA to request his files. Everyone else joins them in the briefing room. Tan brought them up to speed with what just happened between us in the hallway.

Seconds later Captain America found us. You pushed Tan. It doesn't have anything to do with you. Our teammate yes it does Dreamer. He was in my way. Stop it, Jim, Please be thankful that it wasn't you.

Graceland never gave you the memo that I don't like to be interrogated. This is exactly what you are doing to me right now. Don't act like such a cop with me. You know better than that Captain America.  A memory is cued in his head 

"I know how cops think because I was one of them. "

 This sends a shiver down his spine.

Peggy notices that he turns even whiter then he already is.

"What's going on with you Jim," she asked worried.

" Just remembering something that my sister told me," He replied.

Let's get you cleaned up. They went over to our sink where the paper towel roll is located. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and face.

They are in the briefing room together. Hondo walks in this might help you guys a little Street told me this morning that his name is Wayne Zelanski. Researching just started for them. A lot of information. I will text Paige to see if she will drop off the files here for us.

texting

Hondo: Hey Paige

Paige: Hondo!!

Hondo: How are you?

Paige: good and you

Hondo: Worried about your sister

Paige: My sister that doesn't talk to me much

Hondo: Actually more Bates really

Paige: you want me to break over information

Hondo: Of course... wee are starting an investigation into him

Paige: I'll pass by your house

Hondo: This is our address

Paige: bye

Hondo: see you later

end of texting

There's one more quick trip to the briefing room. I hung out with Jessie. Just talked to Paige she is going to pass by the apartment to drop off stuff for us to use. I am not sure how much Baby Girl's going to like that. You know how she hates her guts.

Everyone else exchanged goodbyes to each other. Luca and Street are the only two that don't say anything. The lights are turned off and doors locked. All of us talked in the garage for the next few minutes. Our headquarters is now a ghost town.

Hondo drove us home that afternoon. Our bags are put by the front door. I went to take a quick bath to change. Minutes after that the place settings are on the island. I set our kitchen table.

Yeah, I know that you want me to be civil tonight. There's a knock on our front door. Answer that for me please Baby girl.

" Good afternoon T," my big sister greeted.

"Evening Ms. Judas," I spat at her.

"Do I hear rudeness in that Baby girl?" He asked me.

"No, Hondo," I replied.

Please come in Paige excuse my daughter. You mean my kid sister. That's exactly what Johnny said when he came to headquarters the other day.

My sister has a tendency to go radio silence every once in a while. She will start signing everything she says when this happens. Just call Fiona when that happens she will interpret for you. As for Tan told me the other day that she looked at Street's locker. She is terrified of our locker room now. Chris took her in their today. Of course, Babygirl here refused to go.

Here's is what you asked for Hondo.

"Thank you, Paige," he told her.

"You welcome Hondo," She replied.