Chapter 25: Day Off

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into his room. Luca woke up the next morning to get ready for a run. He stretches once they were outside. They ran around the neighborhood. Duke enjoyed this alone time with his master. Meanwhile with Captain America went into their kitchen to begin on breakfast for us. I woke up to take a quick bath and throw on my clothes from yesterday. Seconds later I wrapped my arms around his torso. Dreamer is that my sister. Yes, Captain America, Good morning.

As for Luca and Duke are home again. Duke went to his bowel to cool off. My brother heads to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Good morning guys," Luca greeted.

"Morning," We replied to him.

Soon after that breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat down in our assigned seats at the table. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks. Captain America and I are off to Long Beach that morning. He pulls into the driveway of a house that I am familiar with and love. I rang the door. My favorite Latina answered.

"Hey kids come in," she greets.

" Mama T. I missed you," I replied.

All of us walked into the kitchen to sit at her table.

" What brings you here today?" Mama T asked.

" We are waiting for our coworker to get home from church," Captain America states.

Lucy sat there quietly taking in the conversation between them. I am just so happy to see my Mama T again. She shares the same feeling. Eventually Lucy speaks her mind.

" You two know each other?" my friend inquires.

" Of course, he is my Baby boys best friend," Mama T answers.

Back at their house as the alarm guy is there to install the system. Luca opens the door for him. The alarm guys went straight to work. Once the system if finished he asked two questions.

1. " What is your password going to be?"

and

2. " Who is the person we call if there is a false alarm?"

Luca's answers
My kid sister would want it to be Duke after my dog and you can just call me.

Over at Johnny's house we wrapped up the visit. Captain America drove to Deke's house next that morning. We got out of the car. I rang their door bell. Deke answered it. He ushers us back to his kitchen. Annie introduces herself first. Their kids are lined. She also did their introductions too.

" Uncle Jim," Lila runs over greeting him.

"Hey kid," he replied to her with a kiss.

I brought someone very special to us at SWAT. Lila hid behind his legs. She's save and won't hurt you. Captain America threw a look at his teammate. This our teammate Tia. Within minutes her eyes grew two sizes bigger.

" Tia the one that I drew the picture for the other day," Lila asked.

"Yes," both her dad and my brother replied.

Lila gave me the same greeting that my brother got earlier. I am pretty sure that your dad told you this already it's hanging in my locker at work.

"Thank you that picture made my day," I told her.

"Your welcome Tia. I am glad that you enjoyed it," she answers.

The guys went outside in the backyard. Hondo just texted to say that are meeting Graceland at headquarters. All of them will be here soon with the Sauce. Soon after that everything in their backyard is set up. Deke and Captain America head back into the house.

"Where's my sister?" Captain America asked.

" Lila just captured her," His wife replied.

Both teams pulled up at the same time. My family is finally here. Annie answered their front door. Everyone else walked into the house. Introductions and ranks are exchanged. Once all of that is finished Mom asked if she can warm up the sauce on their stove.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone else dished out our food to eat. Annie did their older three kids. The teams were mixed at the tables. Captain America and I are sitting at the kids table. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in their sink.

Of course, my mom glances over at each of my dad and Deke in their thoughts. Look at her fully enaged for my kids/ his kids. They all agree with each other. I am finished eating. Annie go get your food. As for Peggy who is her godmother is going to help me with her.

I took the youngest Kay kid. My sister followed behind me. Both of us stayed in the family room. I found the bouncer to put Victoria in. Graceland was very surprise to see you like this with kids. Yeah , I have a little sister in Miami called Kirsty. My twin knows about her.

Annie sat down by her husband. I have a little break. As for Deke took a quick sway of their backyard. She's inside with Chris and T. Lila turns to her Uncle Jim more cops. Yeah, our sister used to be an undercover FBI agent. They are her other family.

"We have an extra set of muscle if we ever never it. Both you and your siblings are the safest kids in the city. Talking about siblings I am going to go check on mine right now. Excuse me Kiddo," he told her.

"Go right ahead Uncle Jim," Lila replied.

Before he walks inside dumps his trash. Minutes after that he is in the house. Peggy is holding her goddaughter. My brother leans into give her a kiss. Dreamer looks like she doing a good job baby sitting. Even though I am currently holding the baby. Our sister just put her to sleep. If you wake her up only God knows what she'll do to you. No!!! Dreamer will probably some embarrassing fact about me. Yeah I most definitely will and figure out a way to use it against you with Johnny's help.