Chapter 89: Daddy

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

"Good morning sis," they greeted.

" Morning Bro," I replied to Luca.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. Everyone just lounges around that morning. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves. As my hot chocolate is waiting for me on the island.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

Nate arrives not 'to long after that. The guys answer the door. I am getting ready for our fieldtrip. Seconds later I ran to Nate for a hug. He picks up me. As his delinquent brother looks on standing next to Luca.

Greetings are exchanged between us. Captain America only gets silent treatment and the cold shoulder. I drove us over to Hector's. This is something that your brother was supposed to do with you.

The temperature in their family room changed a lot when you walked in. It felt the state of New York.

" Is there something going on between you and Streeter," He asked.

" Yes, he is a DUMBASS. My dad is going to explain when we meet him," I replied.

Minutes after that we pulled into the parking lot at Hectors. Daddy is sitting at a table.

He greets me with " Good morning hija," He asked.

Soon both greetings and introductions are made be tween the guys. As Nate hands me the keys to his car.

Daddy took out his phone to play the recording that my other dad sent him.

" This explains why Munchkin called him a DUMBASS and DELINQUENT. Don't worry about it I will talk to him when we get home," He asked.

" Of course. Forgot that Hondo mentioned something about a motorcycle," My dad replied.

The Ducati that my foster brother rides everywhere. Oh my Munchkin must really be mad. He doesn't let anyone use his motorcycle.

One quick question before Munchkin comes to the table again.

" How many dads does she have?" Nate asked.

" Three. Her real dad, Hondo, and yours truly," Daddy replied.

Legally speaking Charlie and I have this on again - off again relationship going for years. I am pretty sure that Street mentioned everything else.

I joined them again giving Nate his keys. As Nate decides what he wants from the menu. Jenny brings the usual order. She also adds his additional order to the list. You love bringing your family here.

He greets her "Hi I am Nate. My brother is Jim.

" Nice to meet you Nate. I am Jenny. Luca is my boyfriend," she answered.

Seconds later she pivots to face my dad don't tell Johnny. Don't worry Jenny he's moved on already.

As Luca chose an outfit for me to wear and laid it on the Delinquent's bed. Soon after that we pulled into their driveway. I opened the door. Nate closes it and put the food down on the table.

Duke greets us with the guys behind him. I went to change. Of course, Duke is waiting by the bathroom door for me to come out. Luca takes the food into the kitchen. Both of us joined the guys.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone took out their food from the fridge. The team sat in our assigned seats at the table. Conversations are going on throughout our group. After eating we threw away our trash in the bin.

Round number three for the Delinquent. Both of them went into the bathroom. I just met Briggs this morning.

" Can everyone stop talking about this with me," Captain America stated.

"No, you did wrong by the one person that looks up to you," he replied.

Well, my job is to protect her from the world. I also that Munchkin can do that on her own.

Luca and I are watching some of the Flash together. Our cuddling partner is lying by our feet. Eventually I fell asleep on the couch. He moves me to his room and Duke stays there in his bed. As my body finds a comfortable spot on my side of the bed.

The brothers join Luca on the couch. It is really quiet out here. You know where Duke is. Of course, I just put her down in my room.

" Where is my Munchkin?" he asked.

" My room is down the hall," Luca replied.

Soon Nate walks into his room. He stops just before the bed. Duke is laying his bed located in the corner. As Nate bends down to pet him. When he straightens up giving me a kiss on the cheek.

My brothers walked him to the door. I know about your motorcycle Briggs told me. She will need your help with that. Yeah, I would love that Streeter. Bye guys.

Back in Luca's room with I am trying to breathe. Duke notices this change and goes to get his master. Seconds later Luca joins me on the bed. He repositions me to lean against his headboard. Within seconds Luca finds some mail to use as a fan.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. . Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks. We broke up into our boy's vs girls' groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped every surface with a rag. The guys washed the dishes. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to our room to change and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both the couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

"Goodnight Sis," they told him.

"Night Luca," I replied.

There's a quick bathroom break. I jumped into bed. Simba is in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. I am fast asleep.

Nate POV

My brother was nonstop talking about her a long time before I met her. Soon after that I sent a day with her. We had so much fun together. Munchkin even told me about her mother. I am just happy when she around me.

She enjoys playing video games with the guys. Duke is always by her side. Their kids are into the arts like her ex-husband. Munchkin always has her family around. I am excited about her test driving the motorcycle. Knowing Streeter he will want to bubble wrap her.

End of POV

Meanwhile with the team still watching tv. As the laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team went to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.