Chapter 35: Tutoring

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream in the room. Hondo woke up to get ready for work. Minutes after that he is in the kitchen making breakfast and our drinks. Coffee is smelling up the whole apartment. I followed him that morning.

" Good morning Baby girl," he told me.

I replied to him " Morning Hondo."

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I put together our lunches in bags with our names on it. My hot chocolate is mixed and handed to me. This is copied by the other teammates. Within minutes our meal is ready to eat.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family, Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team and I grabbed belongings that morning. Later on, we locked the front door. All of us went to our cars and truck. Our apartments and house are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulls into his spot at work. Both of us went inside the building together. Seconds later I put the lunches in our kitchen. He went into the locked room to change. Of course, I joined him there to put away my bag.

The team arrives one by one. Of course, they also head to get changed.

"Good morning Dreamer," Captain America greeted.

" Morning Captain America and Peanut gallery," I replied to them.

They gave me kisses on my cheek.

Within seconds all of us head to the briefing room. I am standing in my corner. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out that morning. My family says goodbyes.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. Conversations are going on throughout the truck. Jokes are cracked and laughter is loud. Luca pulls into their crime scene.

The pair of us continue working. Jessie handed me my usual tablet and com set. I am standing next to her in front the tv screen.

Black Betty is now full of cops that are sweaty. It is parked in front of the building. They took their quick showers. A short debrief is made. My family like usual rushed me with hugs.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone took out the food. The team sat in our usual assigned seats at the tables. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we threw away our trash in the bin.

Kelly is dropped by her mom. Soon after that tutoring begins now. I wandered into our kitchen for a snack. Of course, I sat down at their table observing the class. Both of them are lost in the book in front of the student.

My brother didn't even realize that I was there. Seconds later their tutoring is finished. You two have some time to learn about each other and left the room.

" The world famous Kelly," I greeted.

" Yeah Luca has told me about you. The pleasure is all mine Tia," she answered.

I am pretty sure that he's told you that I am always here. You help them on the missions. Of course, I do it's fun not really into field work. I got a lot of that at the FBI. Any other fun facts that you want to know about me.

Books are one of my favorite things. I wouldn't mind helping you with your reading. Don't tell my big brother. She notices the snack in my hand.

"You are about to eat that right," she inquired.

I didn't want to be noisy during your session.

"Do you want one to Kelly ?" I replied.

"Of course T," My friend stated.

Luca walks back into our kitchen. Girls I see that you got to talking. Yeah we did. Looks likes all that work made you hungry. Your sister is very nice and friend like you.

I waited with her by the boxing ring. The team head to the locker room to get their bags. My dad did it for me. Everyone exchanged goodbyes to each other. Hybrid Mike didn't say anything. We talked to each other for an extra five minutes. Our headquarters and parking lot is now a ghost town.

Luca drops her home that afternoon. We put down the bags by door. I went to take a quick bath to change. Meanwhile with Hondo in the kitchen cooking our dinner at the stove. He took out the place settings to put it on the counter. Seconds later I set our kitchen table.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the table. Our usual drinks are juice for the kids and the normal beers for everyone else. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our boys vs girls groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped every surface with a rag. The guys washed the dishes. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I retuned to our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

" Goodnight Baby girl." He told me.

" Night Hondo," I replied giving him a kiss.

Back over at Kelly's house with her mom asking how her tutoring was that day. I made a friend today. Her name is Tia. She is Luca's little sister. Luca never told me that he has siblings.

Seconds later a quick bathroom break is made by me. I jumped into my bed. Pedro is already in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. I am fast asleep.

Meanwhile with the team still watching tv in the family room. Laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team went to their own rooms. Everyone else joins me in dreamland that night.