Chapter 133: Back

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. Luca woke up to make some breakfast. My hot chocolate is in my SWAT tumbler on the island. As their mugs are next to it.

It took me a while to get out of bed and get ready. Captain America walks into our room to give me my drink. Soon after that his arm is wrapped around my waist for extra support.

"Good morning bros," I told them.

"Morning sis," they replied.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The three of us relaxed on the couch. Flash is playing on their Netflix account. I started to get a little fidgety. Luca noticed right away.

" What is going on Our Fairy dust," he asked.

" I am in a little pain but hopefully it will go away soon," I replied.

Maybe I should get you some medicine and a snack. It is too close to lunch for that now.

" What kind of tea do you have?" I requested.

"🍎 tea , I think our fairy dust," he answered.

Lunch approaches at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout the group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks

I took a quick bath to let the stream soothe my back. Minutes after that I plopped down on our bed with my face in the pillow. Duke sat by the bed. My hand reaches for his head. The guys are waiting for me to come outside again.

Eventually I fell asleep in this position. They entered our room. Dreamer sleeps on her side. I'm going to the pain relief cream. Seconds later Luca rubs it on me. Captain America sits on the bed.

I am going to stay here with her. Captain America lays next to me. He manages to find Simba. Minutes after that he silents his phone.

Texting

Jimmy: hey Chris

Peggy: Hey Handsome

Jimmy: how are you?

Peggy: good and you

Jimmy: fine thanks

Peggy: "Where's our Dreamer?"

Jimmy: 😴

Peggy: her back

Jimmy: we just rubbed her down

Peggy: I'm coming with the heating pad

Jimmy: see you soon

Peggy: bye

He kept his phone with him.

My sister is coming over. She is bringing her heating pad for you. Yay!!! More heat for my back. It feels good. But for now, I am going back to sleep.

Peggy opens the door. They greet each other. Minutes after that she walks into our room to do the same thing. She gives her boyfriend a kiss. I lifted my head to see her face.

Let's plug this in for her and turn her over. As my back protested against their movement. She finds a plug close to our side of the bed. Minutes after that I let out a content hum.

"Gracias Peggy," I told her.

" De nada mi soñador," my sister answered.

Since when did you know Spanish. I knew it from the beginning. Look at my surname. Conversationally I am not as confident as Peggy. I stick with English and ASL ( American Sign Language.)

Johnny told me that you never spoke at Graceland. Technically it is true but when I went by his mom I did it all the time. Mama H and Lucy were such a huge help with that. The times that we went over you only spoke English with them. I did that for you and Nate.

" You are welcome to stay for dinner," Captain America told his girlfriend.

"That sounds good, Dimples," my big sister replied.

Aww!!! You are so adorable. I want to store you on a shelf in my room. Erica likes that nickname for him too.

Luca is in our kitchen figuring out the menu for that night. I am here to help. She took out the place settings to put them between the table and island. Let's make breakfast for her. Don't make fun of her. Johnny told your boyfriend that she likes it so much.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are some beers for the grown ups and juice for the kids. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our sisters and girls cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. Annie unpacked the dishwasher. The guys washed the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to his room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

"Night Guys," I told them.

" Good night sis," they replied.

There's a short bathroom break. I jumped to my bed. Simba is already in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. Minutes after that I am fast asleep.

I will take her home after lunch. The heating pad stays here for now. You can give it back to me at some other time.

" Good night Luca and Dimples," my sister told them.

" Night Guys," she answered.

Meanwhile the team is still up watching tv. As laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team heads to their rooms. Everyone joins us soon in dreamland that night.