Chapter 74: Westbound Kids

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten their bedrooms. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

"Good morning, Hondo," I greeted.

Daddy replied" Morning Baby girl."

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I mixed both his coffee and my hot chocolate. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

The team grabbed their belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of them went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulls into his spot at work. He went into the locker room to change. As I put the lunches in our kitchen. The team arrives one by one. Of course, they also head to get changed.

"Good morning, Dreamer," Captain America told me.

" Morning Captain America and Peanut Gallery," I replied.

They gave me kisses on her cheek.

Within seconds all of them head to the briefing room. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out that morning. Conversations are the work schedule.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. As for Rocky is filling in that day. Conversations are going on between them. Luca pulls into their crime scene.

Seconds later Captain Cortez is working. Greetings are exchanged between them. Commander Hicks joins us in there. He grabs both the tablet and com. Both of them are in command together.

I walked down to our range with a gun. The attendant was surprised to see again.

" Good morning, Tia," He greeted.

" Morning," I replied.

Your siblings keep me updated. I see that your wrists aren't hurting you today.

Minutes after that I walked into a room that morning. This keeps me busy for a couple of hours. Captain America is in the situtation room helping Hicks and Cortez.

Black Betty is now full of extremely sweaty and tired cops. It is parked in front of the building. They took their quick showers. A short debrief is made. My family like usual rushed me with hugs.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone took out their food from the fridge. Conversations is going on throughout our group. We ate like one big happy family. After eating we threw away our trash in the bins.

Captain America stays with me in the kitchen. The team scatters around our building. Minutes after that a rental car is parked in the lot. Jon and our kids walked into the building that afternoon. They are stopped by our security guard.

She gave the three of them visitor passes. All of them thanked her. We are looking for our mom Tia. Hondo passes by the desk. I'll let Street know they are here.

texting

Hondo: Kid

Street: yeah boss

Hondo: the package has arrived

Street: give us a few minutes

Everyone else is waiting by the boxing ring. Captain America took me to their location. They are lined up across the way. We are walking up now. Soon he uncovers his hands from my eyes.

Introductions and greetings are exchanged between them. Last but not least they turned to the last teammate.

"Uncle Johnny told us about you," our kids told him.

"I am Jim Street," He replied to him.

Nice to meet all of you guys.

T, you had our house smelling good. Mom made a fresh batch just knowing that I was coming here for a visit. They also send their regards. Your roommates did the same too. As for your old coworkers asked as well.

"I need to put my purse away," Miranda asked.

"T, will let you put it in her locker," the peanut gallery replied.

As Conner walks to me for a hug. You guys still have a lot of people to meet. Let's give them a tour.

Commander Hicks walked them around the building. They enjoyed this tour. Minutes after that Luca showed them Black Betty. As Conner has a smile on his face. I think this is where I want to spend some time here.

Let's talk about where you are sleeping. We booked one of the hotels near here.

"Soon as you are rested I want to have dinner with you guys. I don't know much about you," Hondo told them.

"I like your idea Hondo," My brother-in-law replied.

Daddy gave them two addresses' his and Mama T's with matching phones.

Everyone grabs our stuff. Greetings are exchanged between us. Hybrid Mike are the only two that didn't say anything. We talked for an extra five minutes. Our headquarters and parking lot is now a ghost town.

Hondo like always drove us. We put our stuff by the door. I went to take a quick bath. Meanwhile in our kitchen Hondo is cooking our dinner. He took out the place settings to put them on the counter. Seconds later I set our kitchen table.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks. We broke up into our boy's vs girls' groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped every surface with a rag. The guys washed the dishes. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot.

" Goodnight Hondo," I told him.

" Night Baby girl," My dad replied with a kiss.

Minutes after that I took a quick bathroom break. I jumped into my bed. Pedro is in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. I am fast asleep now.

texting

Mom= Posie

Me: Hey Mom

Mom: Hey T

Me: How are you?

Mom: good and you

Me: a lot better

Mom: I made cookies

Me: Jon gave them to me... Thank you for them

Mom: your welcome kiddo

Me: Kids are with him at the hotel

Mom: bye T

Me: bye mom

The team is still in the family room watching tv. Laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. They went to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.