Chapter 5: Stressed

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into his room. Later on, I went into the kitchen to brew some coffee for him to drink, make us lunch for that day, and cook breakfast for us to eat. Hondo walks in next greeting " Good morning BabyGirl." I replied "Morning".

Our houses and apartments are now alive and noisy. Back home at Graceland, my real dad is brewing some coffee for them to drink. Nat walks in next greeting "Good morning dad," she told him. "Morning Mija," he replied. She took out a glass for herself and the mugs.

George and mom are also cooking breakfast at their stoves. As for Nat took out the remaining place settings to put them on the island. The team sets our kitchen tables. Mikey grabs a water bottle then head upstairs. He took a quick shower to get ready. Later on, he greets everyone else while giving our sister her kiss.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats at the table. Mikey came a little close to sit at the island. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabbed their belongings while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Later on, we locked the front doors. All of them head to the cars and trucks. Our driveways and houses are now left vacant. My SWAT family heads to work.

Hondo drove us to headquarters that morning. We went into the locker room to put our stuff away. As for the rest of the team joins us slowly. Greetings are exchanged between us. All of us head to the briefing room together.

I joined them around the table. My spot is between my Hybrid Mike. The team shared worried glances with each other. Deke is in his feelings but voices his thoughts. You like standing in the corner.

Of course, you know me so well. Today is a little different I comfort. I can't get that over in the corner. Good point, Professor Sebastian mentioned. Enough about me for now. Let's get back the task at your hands.

They are in Black Betty on the way to the call. Deke is still racking his with what I told him earlier. His daddy instincts are working on overtime. Leyla is a little to young to say something like that to either her mom or me.

You got to stop over analyzing it. She seem find before we left her with Captain. I am telling that it's going to change very fast. All of you are doubting me. Later you'll have to pay up if I am right.

Back over at headquarters I am helping Captain with the mission. Captain turns to look at me T you okay. I just need a little fresh air. She hands me a tablet. I will leave this in my desk drawer.

One of the patrol officers that weren't on duty come with me. I am that he decided do that without Captain telling him. We spent a good hour outside with each other. Later on, the pair of us went inside again. Back to work for me.

I put in a little more work time. Our captain turns to me again " Are you sure that you're okay now?" she asked. "Yes, my walk in the fresh air worked," I replied. Let me know if I should call either Luca or Street. They are working now. Your condition is more important then that call they are on.

The team is now back. Everyone put their bags in the locker room. Luca and Street can I see you in my office. "What is it Captain?" they told her. " T isn't her usual self today," Captain answered. Yeah Deke noticed that this morning during our briefing.

Meanwhile I am in the locker room alone. Bates just go away. Panic rose in my veins. Footsteps approach the locker room. " T, are you in there," a voice asked. No answer. Professor Sabastian notices that my bag is on the floor then sat across from me on the bench.