Chapter 20: Locker part 2

Black Betty bound for me that afternoon in the drop off lane or what they call the motorade. I opened the back doors. Our T is fine. Luca felt his pocket now it is much lighter. Just chilling in the sun on the back of it.

Minutes after that a set of male footsteps approached me. Rocky sat next to me on the trunk. They told me a few seconds ago. I am sorry that all of that happen to you. Let's get back inside to your family and the locker. I gave Luca his keys back. We walked into the kitchen for a drink.

I went over to my desk to gather stuff. Seconds later I walked into our locker room. Of course, I found sports tape to hang the two pictures on the door. After finishing with the tape put it back in my dad's locker. My braces and the manual are on the shelf.

Captain America and Peggy came in soon. I left for them to have some privacy. Jim come over to my place tonight. Okay I will and they begin kissing again.

"I love you Jim," she told him.

"🤟 Too Chris," my brother replied.

Minutes after that they disembarked of the locker room. I am in the kitchen for a snack.

"Dreamer," they asked.

" Yes lovebirds closing the doors behind them. Both of you up to no good again," I replied.

There's probably going to be more of that when I get home by her later. You know Dreamer that's his middle name. Jim up to no good Street.

Everyone heads to the locker room for our stuff. Deke turns around and realize the picture on the locker door. We exchanged greetings to each other. Luca and Captain America didn't say anything. All of us went to our cars, trucks, and the bike. The lovebirds shared a look with each other. As for the headquarters and parking lot is a ghost town.

We put down our stuff down by the door. Captain America packed some extra clothes. Soon after that he went over to Chris's. He pulls into the driveway at her place. All of us start on dinner. I set our kitchen table after my quick bath.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat at our tables. Beers were our drinks. for that night.. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Chris and I cleared the tables. The guys unpacked the dishwasher. Annie washes the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to our couch next to Hondo.

" Night Hondo," I replied.

" Goodnight Baby girl," he replied leaving a kiss on my kiss.

Peggy took out a towel of him to use. The young couple are now enjoying dessert in her room. I see where our sister got that from Chris. Not from the leather or bike that I ride. Both of you still love me at the end of the day. It's a win win situation I wouldn't have it any other way. My two favorite girls.

Both of them got out of bed grabbing a change of clothes. My siblings continued their process in the stall. Moans and groans filled it making the enclosed space sound a lot louder than usual. They took another shower due to having sex with each other which made them very sweaty. He reaches down to remove the previously used condom to put in it the wrapper.

Meanwhile back in the family rooms with the team still watching tv. Laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team went to their own rooms. Captain America is cozy in his girlfriend's bed.

" Goodnight my Super hero," she told him.

"Night Chris," My brother replied with a juicy kiss.

Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.