Chapter 4: Mingling teams

PS:  The girls = Abby, Fiona, Lucia, Mel, and Nat

As sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into the apartment. Later on, I went into the kitchen to brew some coffee for him to drink, make us lunch for that day, and cook breakfast for us to eat. Hondo walks in next greeting " Good morning BabyGirl." I replied "Morning".

Our houses and apartments are now alive and noisy. Back home at Graceland, my real dad is brewing some coffee for them to drink. Nat walks in next greeting "Good morning dad," she told him. "Morning Mija," he replied. She took out a glass for herself and the mugs.

George and mom are also cooking breakfast at their stoves. As for Nat took out the remaining place settings to put them on the island. The team sets our kitchen tables. Mikey grabs a water bottle then head upstairs. He took a quick shower to get ready. Later on, he greets everyone else while giving our sister her kiss.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats at the table. Mikey came a little close to sit at the island. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabbed their belongings while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Later on, they locked the front doors. All of them head to the cars and trucks. Our driveways and houses are now left vacant. My family heads to their missions.

"Let us guess T," Deke asked. "She killed Mike and I still mad about it, " I replied. It's understandable because he's your twin. We don't think you're crazy. Time to find out our job for today.

Black Betty is full now. Everyone is sitting in their usual seats. They are talking about our plans after shift. I am sitting at my desk doing paperwork. As for Captain is running the mission in command that morning.

Once I am finished with all my paperwork went to see for Captain needed help on anything. Good morning T. I found a com to put into my ear. Both of us stood into front of the tv screens. LA is a very big city.

As for the team returns from the call. Sweat filled our headquarters. Of course, they went straight to the locker room to change. All of them felt good being in a different pair of clothes without ten pounds of gears on. Now is relaxing time for us.

Lunch is quickly approaching at 12:00 pm. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The teams sat down in our assigned seats at the tables. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put the dirty dishes in our sinks or threw away our trash in the bins.

All of us split up. I went to work on my homework from school for the next two hours. The team is floating around the building. Captain America is sitting in front of my desk. You are very boring my Dreamer. This needs to be done before my class. If I get any grade lower than an A+  you'll be  buttering up my teacher. 

Just so you know you're acting like Johnny. You just admitted that I am like your big brother. Don't tell Tan. I am going to make him wait a few more days. Remember how I told you guys that he injured me. Yes, I remember Dreamer. I was playing my guitar. Technically speaking it belonged to Donnie. He wanted to spend time with me. Both of us fought until the team came into the family room.

Clearly you are calling me annoying. Next you and Tan will start ganging up on me when I don't do what you ask me to. At least I also have someone on my side. There's nothing like a girls vs boys game. Remember I am already used to that sort of thing with my two big brothers.

Everyone grabbed our stuff to head out for that day. Happy Hour time for us. There's nothing like both teams meeting each other. I can't wait to see how they will take to each other. Both of them are probably feeling the same way.

 Both of them are probably feeling  the same way

Let's get this party started. All of us pull up in front of the Drop. Graceland walks down the beach. Everyone went inside together. Hybrid Mike, Roger, and Johnny greeted each other first. The remainder of the teams exchanged theirs with ranks. As for Johnny and Mikey took the liberty of introducing the girls to them.

We ordered our food and drinks. Soon after that they are delivered to us. All of us ate together like one big happy family. No dishes to wash afterwards tonight. Of course, there's one more round of drinks.

This is where the lovebirds met. Of course, that time it was in Korean. I got up to walk over to DJ in order to request a  song then the stage. Minutes after that I started singing it. It was Issues by Julia Michaels.

Minutes after that the four of us went elsewhere. I asked Hondo for the keys to his car. Mikey went up to the house for the box of my stuff and the guitar. As for Johnny and Captain America were hanging outside on the beach. Your sister told me that your annoying and so am I.

That's my Cuddly for you. Don't try to take the guitar from her either. We met up with them by the bonfire. The four of us head back to the Drop together. I open the trunk to his car to put my stuff in.

All of us went back inside to join our party. I gave the keys back to it's owner. Phone numbers are exchanged in a group frenzy. The bill is paid. You guys are now part of the family. Soon you will meet the rest of my have your own team Fiona. They are in Miami. I will give you their numbers as well. Soon you will meet

See you guys tomorrow at work. Everyone heads home that night. I took out the stuff from his trunk. You and Mike had something. A long time ago Hondo. I figured that much because no one else from Graceland kissed your forehead. Goodnight Hondo. Night Babygirl. I walked over to my room to put down my stuff and go to bed. The teams got ready for bed that night. Everyone else joins me soon  in dreamland that night.