Chapter 48: Gang Friend

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. I woke up to get ready. My brothers take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

Soon after that the guys are now up and ready

Soon after that the guys are now up and ready. As for Johnny and Mike arrives that morning. I answered the door to let him in. Everyone greets each other. As Luca took out an extra mugs for them.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. Luca's lunch in a bag with his name on it and took out our mugs. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our dinner.

The team grabbed their belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of us went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulls into his spot at work. Both of us went inside the building together. I put the lunches in our kitchen. Seconds later I handed it to Hondo. He went into the locked room to change. The team arrives one by one. Of course, they also head to get changed.

"Good morning team," Luca told them.

" Morning guys and Chris," he replied.

They gave Chris kisses on my cheek.

Within seconds all of them head to the briefing room. A different team member looks at my spot. Captain Cortez realized that they are used me being in that corner listening to what is going on for the day. Assignments are handed out that morning. They are talking about their mission.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. As for Rocky is filling in that day. Conversations are going on between them. Luca pulls into their crime scene. Their boss is working at headquarters. Commander Hicks helped her. He picks up my tablet ad earpiece. That's T work stuff Hicks. I know she won't mind if I use it.

Black Betty is now full of extremely sweaty and tired cops. It is parked in front of the building. They took their quick showers. A short debrief is made. My family like usual rushed me with hugs.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone took out their food from the fridge. The team sat in our assigned seats at the table. Conversations are going on through out our group. After eating we threw away our trash in the bin.

I went outside to check their mail. Marcos pulls up in front of their house.

"Hotstuff," he told me.

" That isn't my name... it's Tia... Learn it and we don't use nicknames," I replied to him.

Gang friend has it bad for me. Here's your mail. I gave it to Captain America.

Everyone grabs their belongings from the locker room. They exchanged goodbyes to each other. Luca didn't say anything. As the team talked for an extra five minutes. Our headquarters and parking lot is a ghost.

Mikey and I went outside in the front. Seconds after that Luca pulls into our driveway. We greet each as he closed the truck door. Macros drives around and stops in front the house this time. He left his goons in the car.

You already don't appreciate the cops that are you're neighbors. I am a retired FBI agent. When Gang friend walks up he touches my cheek. A flash back cues in my head.

"Don't touch me Marcos. These guys aren't afraid to use their guns," I spat at him.

 These guys aren't afraid to use their guns," I spat at him

I stormed away slamming the door after me. Duke knew that I was mad because he hid. I sat between my brothers on the couch. Captain America pushes me towards his best friend. My brother turns around to get the throw.

" Our little sister is emotionally drained now," Johnny told his friend.

" There's pop tarts in one of the cupboard in our kitchen," he replied my brother.

As for the guys came in from outside. Luca puts his stuff down by their door. Our dog came to greet his owner. We are ordering some pizza for dinner.

"Is there any specific toppings that you like?" Luca asked.

" No, we are fine with anything," my other brothers replied.

Food is delivered a few after that to our house. Mike pays for it. Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out their food to eat. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we threw away our stuff in the bins or put the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag and unpacked the dishwasher. The remaining guys wash the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. All the kitchens are now cleaned and the lights are turned off.

I went in the backyard to enjoy the sunset. Duke hands me a comforting paw. Meanwhile with my four brothers inside the house talking. She defended us.

" I thought at some point that Mimi would've gotten a little bit more physical," my twin told them.

" Yeah," Luca replied.

Minutes after that I came inside again. We say our goodbyes to each other. The guys grabbed Mom's container from the countertop. All of us walked them to the door. They drove off in the direction of Graceland.

" Goodnight guys," I told them

" Night Sis," they replied.

As I walked into the room head to the bathroom first. I jumped into Luca's bed to get comfortable. Soon a text message popped up on the screen.

texting
Guys: We're home
Me: ok
end of texting

They head towards Captain America room. He took a quick bath to change. Luca helped him wrap his injured torso. Seconds after that Luca walks away. We need to tell Hondo.

Texting
guys: Hey boss
boss: Hey guys
guys: How are you?
Boss: Good and you
guys: so so
Boss: "Why's that?"
Jimmy: She met him today
Boss: Who?
Guys: Marcos
Boss: ok
guys: dude touched her
Boss: I'll tell the rest of the team
Luca: See you tomorrow boss
Jimmy: Dreamer and I will be over in the morning. Bye

end of texting

Luca slid into bed. He wraps his arms around while whispering into my ear " I love you T. Without taking his cue he knew that I meant it. I cuddled up to him like I have been doing the last couple of nights. Soon a nightmare is cued. My reaction only caused him to calm me down.

A good percentage of the team is still up watching tv. Laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team heads to their rooms. Everyone joins us soon in dreamland that night.