Chapter 90: Kids Meet Mama T

The   sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

"Good morning sis," they greeted.

" Morning Bro," I replied to Luca.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. Everyone just lounges around that morning. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves. As my hot chocolate is waiting for me on the island.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

Jon and the kids arrive to the house. The guys answer the door. Duke is on their heels. I am not long after him. Greetings are exchanged between us.

Minutes after that I drove over to Johnny's house that morning. Ron told me about the drama between you and Jim. I am really mad at him. You will find a way to communicate your feelings. The rest of our ride to Long Beach is quiet.

We pulled into her driveway. The kids rang the doorbell. Mama T answers her door. All of us walked into the house. Greetings and introductions are exchanged between us.

Mama T cooks one of Johnny's favorite dishes. The kids are helping her in the kitchen. As the rest of us are setting the tables. Conversations are going on in her kitchen. Our kids are joining this time with his mom.

Seconds later Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food from the fridge. The team sat in our assigned seats at the table. Conversations are going on throughout our group. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

My baby boy told me about you a couple of times.

" How long has he known about you two?" she asked.

" Since before were born through our parents," our kids answered.

We have new Aunty and Uncles.

" Is Jim one of them," she asked.

" Yes, He is," they replied.

Mama T looks over at me. She notices that my body language changed. We aren't exactly speaking now.

Greetings are exchanged with each other. Jon drove us back home. Once we pulled into our driveway. I opened the door for us to go inside. They hang out for a few more minutes. Minutes after that I took a quick bath to change.

The kids are playing with the pinball machine. Duke is with them over there. Meanwhile with Jon and I on the back porch sitting on the table together. Ronny told me everything. I am sorry that this happened to you sis.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks. We broke up into our boy's vs girls' groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped every surface with a rag. The guys washed the dishes. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to our room to change and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both the couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

"Goodnight Sis," they told me.

"Night Luca," I replied.

There's a quick bathroom break. I jumped into bed. Simba is in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. I am fast asleep.

Minutes after that the next round of goodbyes are made. Jim watches the kids for me. As he tells Luca to keep an eye on me. Don't worry we do that every day all day just like with this city. Here's my number just in case. Save it and give it to Hondo. I am pretty sure he would want it too.

Jon and the kids drove off in the direction of their hotel.

" What was that about Luca?" his roommate asked.

" Jon is just concerned for her. Mike told him," Luca replied.

He is now even ganging up on me too. Jon has known her way longer than we have.

Once Duke hears the car pull away, he joins me in his spot by the bed.

Text

Cheryl: Meet me at the studio tomorrow morning. Can't wait to meet you Tia.

end of message.

Meanwhile with the team still watching tv. As the laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team went to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.