Chapter 120: Date Night

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten my room. My dad and brothers woke up to get ready for work. He went into the kitchen. All of the coffee pots are on the counter. Kitchens are smelling good with breakfast.

"Good morning Kid," Daddy greets.

I replied to him " Morning Dad."

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I made three lunches to put our names on it. As my hot chocolate is handed to me. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

We are now on the couch watching The Flash. Duke is by our feet on the ground. My brothers each put an arm around me. I enjoyed this time with them. All of us are cuddling with each other.

Seconds later I get up for my stuff. Greetings are exchanged between us. I drove home that afternoon. Daddy answers the door for me. My stuff is rested by the door.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone took out their food from the fridge. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating they threw away their trash in the bins and we put our dirty dishes in our sink.

I am doing some homework in our kitchen. Daddy is relaxing in the family room watching tv. Eventually I saved and shut down my computer and put it in my room. I am sitting down next to him on the couch. We are talking to each other.

The guys and girls are getting ready for a fun night out. Luca is making two different reservations. Within minutes they leave to pick up the girls. All of them break up and go in different directions. Each couple is happy for this alone time.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Our usual drinks were beers for the grown ups and juice for the kids. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our sisters and girls cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. Annie unpacked the dishwasher. The guys washed the dishes to refill it with the wet. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth . Later on , I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy .

" Goodnight Hondo," I told him.

" Night Babygirl , " he replied.

There's a short bathroom break. I jumped into my bed. Pedro is in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. I am fast asleep.

My brothers went to their different destinations after paying for the food. Jenny sleeps over that night. As my Captain America stays by my sister.

Each enjoys dessert time with their girlfriends. The four of them took quick baths that night.

The team is still up watching tv. Laughter is dying down slowly now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team heads to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins me in dreamland that night.