Chapter 9: Peggy

PS: Peggy is from Captain America superhero movies. She is his love interest. Also, it matches his Captain America. I know that this unison isn't dress blues.  My  nickname for Chris.

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into his room. Luca woke up the next morning to get ready for a run. He stretches once they were outside. They ran around the neighborhood. Duke enjoyed this alone time with his master.

Meanwhile with Captain America who is now ready for work. He went into their kitchen to begin on breakfast for us. I woke up to take a quick bath and throw on my clothes from yesterday. Seconds later I wrapped my arms around his torso. Dreamer is that my sister. Yes, Captain America, Good morning.

I made three different lunches for us to take. Minutes after that I found some paper bags to put them. Each bag is labeled with our names. You just gave me a hard time about labeling the things that belong to me then you go do this. Maybe I'll call Graceland to tell them that you miss them.

Captain America turns around to kissing both of my wrists. I am going to put them on now. Of course, a pair of ears from inside perk up hearing it being put on. Luca came out into the kitchen greeting us. As for Duke went to his bowel to cool off.

Soon after that breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat down in our assigned seats at the table. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I ran back into his room to take them off and rest them on my table. We grabbed our bags on the way out of the door. Luca locks it that morning. Seconds later we are on the way home.

Minutes after that I took my bag and opened the door.

"Baby girl how was your Saturday with the guy?" he asked. "

Yes, Luca did as you instructed to do by you," I replied.

I went into my room to change into something clean. Grabbing one of my many throws from my box of stuff to leave at Captain America's.

" Jim and Luca come in guys?" Their boss told them.

" We agreed to drop her off," Captain America replied.

She is still dressing. Within seconds they came inside the apartment. Coffee is on if you want something to drink.

The team heads into headquarters together. Hondo, the guys, and I got there first that morning. We went into the building together. Soon after that locker room bound for us. All of us put our bags into the lockers. I handed Captain America just like the braces this is for by you.

As if on cue Peggy and the other set of guys walked in at the same time.

" Good morning guys," they greeted.

"Morning," we replied to them.

Yeah, I know you changed my nickname already. Every superhero male has a strong woman behind them.

Jim told me last night after you went to sleep.

"Thank you, Peggy, for the braces but you didn't have to do that," I told her.

"You're welcome T, I wanted to because they will help you," she answered.

You are just like your other siblings. I know I am stubborn. Don't turn into that one he has a tendency to shut down and push us away.

Another diss, Tan, quipped. This one hurts just a little bit more than the others. We head to the kitchen. I have trust issues that why Luca told you and I didn't. One day at a time we will take this issue by the horns.