Chapter 16: Movie

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. Hondo woke up to get ready for work. Later on, he is making breakfast over at the stove. Coffee like usual is smelling the kitchen.

" Good morning Baby girl," he told me.
" Morning Hondo," I replied to him.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I put together our lunches in bags with our names on it. My hot chocolate is mixed and handed to me. This is copied also by the other teammates. Minutes after that our meals are ready to eat.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabbed our belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of us went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and house are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulls into his spot at work. Both of us went inside the building together. Minutes after that I put the lunches in our fridge. Before doing that he took out the treasured file. He did the same thing with our stuff in his locker.

They head to the briefing room. Captain Cortez, Commander Hicks, and Rocker joined them. Here's the all too important information we'll use on the undercover case. Let's talk about the task at hand. Assignments are handed out for that morning.

Meanwhile I am hanging out with Dr. Wendy. She is surprised to see me. Hondo got the information from my sister yesterday. I don't exactly know what the policy is around here with victims being in on the case. Yeah, it's safer for you to be up here with me.

Black Betty is on the way to the mission.

"Usually by now we would have seen T," They assured each other.

She turned down looking at the file last night. Baby girl is fine she just didn't went to be in the room.

" I will talk to her when we get back later," my brother told them.

Moments after that Captain Cortez is working. I am in there with her soon. The remainder of 20 David looking at the corner of this morning. I am always standing there listening to the briefing. Street was about to come find you.

I am here to help you. Captain Cortez asked if I needed anything. Of course, a SWAT manual. Just light reading to learn the policies around here. Don't need it right away.  The pair of us looked at the screens together. My com is in and ready to go. Both the team and Captain are hearing me. This call lasted about an hour. All our information is up on the screens.

Black Betty is full of tired and sweaty cops. It's parked soon at headquarters. They head to the showers. Later on, all of them hunt me down for hugs. A death stare from Captain America sent a slight shiver down my spine. He's about to use my government issued name.

Lunch time approached at 12:00 pm. Everyone took out our lunches from the fridge. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put threw away out trash in the bins.

I took a walk to clear my mind. Within minutes it began to rain hard. Ten minutes passed so the uniform noticed that I haven't came in yet. He came out with an umbrella for fine me. Both of us head back into the building.

The uniform alerted someone on the team. Peggy is waiting by the door with a towel for me. Let's get you into some dry clothes. We found a extra SWAT shirt for you. I put it on thanking her. Captain Cortez left this manual for you.