Chapter 57: Visiting Baby Kay

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I mixed both his coffee and my hot chocolate. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

The team grabbed their belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of them went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. They head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulls into his spot at work. He went into the locked room to change.

The team arrives one by one. Of course, they also head to get changed.

"Good morning team," Luca told them.

" Morning guys and Chris," they replied.

They gave Chris kisses on her cheek.

Within seconds all of them head to the briefing room. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out that morning. Conversations are the work schedule.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. As for Rocky is filling in that day. Conversations are going on between them. Luca pulls into their crime scene.

Seconds later Captain Cortez is working. Greetings are exchanged between them. Commander Hicks joins her in there. He grabs both the tablet and com. Both of them are in command together.

Meanwhile we arrived at the Kay residence that morning. Annie came to their door to answer it. I took Tori from her so she could lock the door. Minutes after that I handed her daughter back. We exchanged our greetings to each other.

David told me everything that night. I am so glad that you're okay Street. Since that day I have been Street-sitting. Hey, you like doing it. Our little niece is placed on the couch. She grabbed onto his jeans and pulled herself onto his lap.

Our little niece cuddled with her Uncle until she fell asleep on him. He took my hand to squeeze it. Annie went into the kitchen for a water bottle and Tylenol. She came into the room again. We switched so he could take it.

Greetings are exchanged between us. I drove us home. Minutes after that he fell asleep next to me. We pulled into our driveway.  Of course, I woke him up first with a tap on the shoulder. Let's get you inside to my bed. I opened the door. Captain America follows me inside.

Minutes after that he took a shower to change. I wrapped his torso for him. Captain America jumped into my bed for a nap. I refilled his glass with water on his night table. This time I enjoyed a snack.

The team changed into their regular clothes in our locker room. Everyone else grabbed their belongings that evening. A good percentage of them exchanged goodbyes to each other. Luca is the only one to stay quiet. They talked for an extra five minutes. Our headquarters and parking lot is now a ghost town.

Hondo drove himself home that afternoon. As he entered the house he put down his stuff by the door. Minutes after that he is cooking at our stove. The place setting are taken out and put on the counter. We set our kitchen table together.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone else dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the table. Our usual drinks were beers. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Tan and I cleared the tables. My sister wiped down every surface with a rag. Annie unpacked the dishwasher. The guys washed the dishes. Every kitchen is clean now.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to changed into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot.

" Goodnight guys," I told them.

"Night Dreamer and Baby girl," They replied to me with a kiss.

One short bathroom is made by me. I jumped into my bed. Pedro is looking at me from where he is sitting between the pillows. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. I am fast asleep now.

They head towards my room. He took a quick bath to change. Daddy helped him wrap his injured torso. Seconds after the Daddy walks away. Meanwhile back in the family rooms with the team still watching tv. Laughter is dying down slowly now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. They head to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins us in dreamland