Chapter 79

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten their bedrooms. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

"Good morning, guys," I greeted.

They replied" Morning sis."

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I mixed both his coffee and my hot chocolate. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

The team grabbed their belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of them went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulls into his spot at work. The pair of us went into the building together. He went into the locker room to change. Minutes after that I put the lunches in our kitchen. I went into our locker room to put my bag away. The team arrives one by one. Of course, they also head to get changed.

"Good morning, Dreamer," Captain America told them.

" Morning Captain America and Peanut Gallery," I replied.

They gave me kisses on her cheek.

Within seconds all of them head to the briefing room. I am standing in my corner listening to what they are saying while Captain America is translating. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out that morning. Conversations are the work schedule.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. As for Rocky is filling in that day. Conversations are going on between them. Luca pulls into their crime scene.

Seconds later Captain Cortez is working. Greetings are exchanged all of us. Of course, my brother and I are sharing my tablet. Commander Hicks joins us in there. The guys are using the coms.

Black Betty is now full of extremely sweaty and tired cops. It is parked in front of the building. They took their quick showers. A short debrief is made. My family like usual rushed me with hugs.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone took out their food from the fridge. The team sat in our assigned seats at the table. Conversations are going on throughout our group. After eating we threw away our trash in the bin.

Captain America went for his nap. I am left finding someone to bug. Ah 50 David is somewhere in the building. Rocky is doing some paperwork. I kept him company.

As he looks around trying to find Street.

"Where is your partner in crime," He asked.

" Captain America is sleeping," I answered.

He still does that T. Yeah, it's doctors' orders.

There's no way he will be allowed to back with the team if he isn't healed first. I know that they miss him. 50 David is the same with me. Eventually my brother hands me a file. You're already here why don't you help me. Okay , we finished the paperwork in no time together.

A few seconds later Captain America is kissing my wrists. Rocker I see that you have put our sister to work. T was already here bugging me so I used it to my advantage.

" How was your nap sleepy head?" I asked.

" Good but I missed Simba," my brother replied.

Rocky is sitting at the desk. You sleep with a stuff animal. Technically it is Dreamer's lion that she left by us.

Everyone grabbed our stuff from the locker room. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other. Hybrid Mike were the only ones that didn't say anything to each other. There's an extra five minutes of talking. Our headquarters and the parking lot is now a ghost town.

Hondo like always drove home. Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our boys vs girls groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped every surface with a rag. The guys washed the dishes. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I went into Captain America's room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. There's two more beer bottles on the table.

" Goodnight Hondo," I told him.

"Night Baby girl," he replied with a kiss.

There's a quick bathroom break is made by me. I jumped into the bed. Pedro is in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. I am fast asleep.

Meanwhile with the team still watching tv. As the laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team went to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.