Chapter 110

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

"Good morning kid," he greeted.

" Morning Daddy ," I replied to hi,.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I put together the lunch with my name on it. As my hot chocolate is waiting for me on the island. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

The team grabbed their belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of them went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulls into work. Both of us walked into the building together. I put the lunches in our fridge in the kitchen. Seconds later he went into the locker room put the bags away and to change. I put the lunches in our fridge in the kitchen. The team arrives one by one. Of course, they also head to get changed.

"Good morning, Dreamer," Captain America greeted.

" Morning Captain America and Peanut Gallery," I replied.

They gave me kisses on her cheek.

Within seconds all of them head to the briefing room. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out that morning. Conversations are the work schedule. Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. As for Rocky is filling in that day. Conversations are going on between them. Tan pulls into their crime scene.

Meanwhile back over at headquarters with Captain Cortez and I working. Greetings are exchanged as she hands me a comm and tablet. Both of us are talking while we work that morning. Eventually it changed to mission stuff. Of course Commander Hicks also greets me.

Black Betty is now full of extremely sweaty and tired cops. It is parked in front of the building. They took their quick showers. A short debrief is made. My family like usual rushed me with hugs.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone took out their food from the fridge. The team sat in our assigned seats at the table. Conversations are going on throughout our group. After eating we threw away our trash in the bin.

I went to my stack of work. Once I am finished with that spent time the rest of the afternoon with Luca. Luca is showing now Black Betty works. We restocked the gear they need in it. Our boss didn't take the news too good. Yeah, I know we just talked about that in the kitchen.

Everyone grabbed our stuff from the locker room. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other. Hybrid Mike didn't say anything. There's an extra five minute of talking. Our headquarters and parking lot is now a ghost town. Hondo, like always, drove us home. We put down our stuff by the door. I went to take a quick bath to change. Luca cooks at the stove. I set the kitchen table.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team and families sat in our assigned seats at the tables. Our drinks are the usual beers for us and juice for the kids. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks. We broke up into our boy's vs girls' groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped every surface with a rag. The guys washed the dishes. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and cozy.

" Night Daddy," I told him.

" Goodnight kid," he answered with a kiss.

There's a quick bathroom break. I jumped into my bed. Pedro is waiting for me. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. I am fast asleep.

Meanwhile downstairs with the team still up watching tv. As the laugher is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team went to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.