Chapter 15: Counseling part 3

I bet that it had something to do with Bates. Yes, It did Paige. I know my sister.

Before this night is done you two are going to figure out this problem. If you are still not talking to her Baby girl.

"Deke will be here to whip you into shape," he told us.

" Yes, Hondo," we replied to him in unison.

Everything went on as planned that night.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone dishes out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys and girls groups. Chris and I cleared the tables. The guys unpacked the dishwasher. Annie washes the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Every kitchen is now clean.

Look I had no right in killing Mike. He was just taking to save Lena.

"I am sorry T. Can I start calling you Joey again," she told me.

" It's okay Pumpkin Pie. Of course," I replied to her.

Seconds later Hondo piped," Whose this Lena I am hearing about."

The bus line case brought Mike home as a lead. Parts of you remind me of Lena a little. She was a beautiful dancer and a human trafficking victim that got attached to Paige. Both of them became friends in a bus station also she had promised to get her out of that house. Mike got involved went in that house but of course, she ended up dying in front of him.

Paige and Hondo are talking to each other. I walked over to my room in order to brush my teeth. Tan mentioned that she  saw Bates in our locker room. After it happened to her, Joey didn't use his room. She said that she still saw and felt him in there.

"Thank you for this little piece of information," He told her

" Your welcome Hondo," Pumpkin Pie replied.

Come here sister. She walks over to my room. This is my new room. Nat is still struggling to get used to not having you around. It looks like Mike's room when he first came to us. Next time I come over will decorate it with Chris. Sounds like a plan sister.

We walked into the family room again.
"I am going now. All of us have work in the morning, " she mentioned giving me a kiss.

"You're always welcome here Paige," Hondo told her.

Both of us watched her drive off that night.

Hondo starts reading up the files from the DEA after she left. Minutes after that he hands them to me. Remember I am the victim so I can't read the files and he was my roommate. You are going to share this with the entire team tomorrow. Of course, Baby girl. We are here to help you.

"Goodnight Hondo," I told him.

" Night Baby girl," He replied to me.

I went to my bed with Pedro. Meanwhile with Pumpkin Pie now pulling into the driveway at Graceland. She went inside the house and put down her stuff. Earlier today Hondo texted me worried about Joey. We are helping SWAT investigate Bates.

" I think it was Tan," Jakes mentioned.
"Jim she calls him brother," Mikey replied.

Wait a minute Mikey.

"How do you know that?" they asked.

" She was all cuddly with him when I visited the other day with Hector's," He told them.

Minutes after that Hondo grabbed his phone to send a group text to our team.

Texting

Hondo: Hey team
Team: Hey boss or Hondo
Hondo: How are you guys?
Team: good
Bosses: Awesome
Hondo: just got the info from Paige
Everyone: Ok
Hondo: Will bring it in tomorrow
Everyone: See you in the morning
Hondo: bye

end of texting

Back home at Graceland they are now relaxing. Paige grabs some beer from the fridge. She went upstairs to take a quick bath. Later on, she is cuddling with our big brother. Once this investigation is over and he is in jail. We should plan a triple date with Chris , Jim, Luca, and Jenny.

Yes, I agree. Mija, is play matchmaker for him. That's my twin. We are aware of that Levi. John piped Jim hasn't told me anything about his love life yet. This will eventually bite her in the butt. Joey won't like when they do it for her.

"I see that you switch make up tips with each other," Pumpkin Pie joked.

"Yes, we do all the time," Johnny replied.

The teams are watching tv now. All of them sat down on the couch or in it's surrounding areas. Our tv sets are turned on. John chose a show for them to watch from the box.

Hondo of course isn't really paying attention to what's on the tv screen. The file is still open and papers are now everywhere. All of a sudden he stops when he comes across that they were partners. I didn't know that before. As for his success rate is pretty good.

Soon after that he neatens up the file to put it in his bag. He sat down on the couch watch a few tv shows. Graceland has one more round of drinks. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The teams went to their own rooms. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.