Chapter 78

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten their bedrooms. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

"Good morning, guys," I greeted.

They replied " Morning sis."

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I mixed both his coffee and my hot chocolate. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

The team grabbed their belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of them went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

A few minutes after that I went to my morning class. My classmate and I sat down at our workstation talking to each other. Our classroom is full soon that morning. Attendance is taken by the teacher. Classwork is explained and handed out. We worked on it together.

Hondo pulls into his spot at work. He went into the locked room to change. The team arrives one by one. Of course, they also head to get changed.

"Good morning team," Luca told them.

" Morning guys and Chris," they replied.

They gave Chris kisses on her cheek.

Within seconds all of them head to the briefing room. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out that morning. Conversations are the work schedule.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. As for Rocky is filling in that day. Conversations are going on between them. Luca pulls into their crime scene.

Seconds later Captain Cortez is working. Greetings are exchanged between them. Commander Hicks joins us in there. He grabs both the tablet and com. Both of them are in command together.

Headquarters bound for me that afternoon. Seconds later I pulled into his spot in the garage. I put my stuff away in the locker room. Captain Cortez in waiting for in the room with the tv.

Black Betty is now full of extremely sweaty and tired cops. It is parked in front of the building. They took their quick showers. A short debrief is made. My family like usual rushed me with hugs.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone took out their food from the fridge. The team sat in our assigned seats at the table. Conversations are going on through out our group. After eating we threw away our trash in the bin.

I took out my phone from the bag in the locker room. Captain America is sitting next to me in our kitchen. An incoming text pops up on my screen.

texting

Blondie: Hey T

Me: Hey Blondie

Blondie: How are you?

Me: good and you

Blondie: fine thanks

Me: I guess that you already know

Blondie: Jules told all of us

Me: ok

Blondie: If you need anything let us know

Me: yeah I don't know where there dance stores..

Blondie: I am going to send you my friend Cheryl's number. She'll help you with that.

Me: Thank you

Blondie: your welcome

Me: bye

Blondie: talk to you later

end of texting

"Who is Blondie," my brother asked.

" His actual name is Derek," I signed.

All you cops will go do a background check on him. I know you guys so well. Fine you caught us. Derek is my friend that made the braces I use when I am home. No , he has a girlfriend. Roger and I already visited their house.

Everyone grabbed our stuff from the locker room. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other. Hybrid Mike were the only ones that didn't say anything to each other. There's an extra five minutes of talking. Our headquarters and the parking lot is now a ghost town.

Luca drove us. We put our stuff by the door. I went to take a quick bath. Meanwhile in our kitchen Street is cooking our dinner. He took out the place settings to put them on the counter. Seconds later I set our kitchen table.

It took Luca a few extra minutes in front of their house.

" How is your sister doing," their neighbor asked.

" She's doing better now," my brother replied.

As their little conversation went on with each other. Marcos drove off in some direction.

Later on, he rested his bag with ours by the door. Duke runs over to him.

" The neighbor just asked for you," He told me.

" Gang friend," I replied.

He has a nickname. I only use it behind his back. We made an agreement to use our government issued ones in person.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our boys vs girls groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped every surface with a rag. The guys washed the dishes. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I went into Captain America's room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. There's two more beer bottles on the table.

" Goodnight guys," I told them.

"Night Sister," they replied with kisses in their respected areas.

Duke walks me over to our door then joins the guys again. Minutes after that a quick bathroom break is made by me. I jumped into the bed. Simba is in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. I am fast asleep.

Meanwhile with the team still watching tv. As the laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team went to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.