Chapter 26: Day Off Part 2

Eventually Captain America went outside again. Victoria is now up. I changed her diaper then turned to my sister.

" Where is the trash bin?" I asked her.

" I will throw it away for you Dreamer," Peggy answered.

We joined Captain America and the teams. I gave Victoria to her mom. Of course, Lila had me once again. Aunty Crissy come meet my friend. Sorry Kid, I already know her.

Seconds later each team had their pictures taken without me. Annie volunteered to set up the camera on a tripod in order to take a group shot of everyone. I am happy to see that Deke's older kids are mixing with Graceland. First person she went to is Johnny. You know my Uncle Jim.

Everyone is shocked by this move. We were a little older then you when he hid out at my house as kids. Johnny throw a glance in my direction. If my sister hadn't left Graceland we wouldn't have came together again.

"Damn your daughter is smart," my mom told Deke.

"Thank you Charlie," he replied.

" Your welcome Deacon," She answered.

I didn't tell her anything. My brothers looked each other.
"Aunty loves her some cops," Lila says.

" Every guy outside in the backyard just agrees," they answered her.

The girls and I went inside the house with Annie. Mom helps her clean the kitchen even though its only the pot that the team brought her sauce is.

Once your kids get older I would love to tell them the story about sauce. Graceland loves it so much. I tell every time that I cook it. Sounds like a good plan Charlie. Actually this is all Mija's idea.

Within seconds we are outside again with both teams. Charlie has the recently washed pot in her hands.

"Thank you for opening your house to us today," Graceland told them.

"Your welcome. My wife and I usually do this every once in a while for the team," they answered.

Everyone else exchanged goodbyes to each other. The guys and I didn't say anything. Moments after that we are following Hybrid Mike home. All of us pull up in their driveway. This time Luca covered my eyes.

My eyes are now uncovered. I took in the keypad in front of me. This is what you were up to all morning. Keeping me busy and out of the house. Well played Luca.

"Thank you guys," I told them.

"Your welcome. It's our pleasure," they replied.

You make it Duke. I looked down at the dog. Duke looked up at me.

"Yes , I did T," Luca told me.

"Technically it was Chris that gave him to me when this fool kicked me out," he replied.

Luca really now I am a fool. I am going to send you two the bathroom. Go my dumb asses figure it out before I call Grandpa.

" What's with you and bathroom?" daddy asked.

" There's no elevator here," I replied.

As for Duke stays with us. They guys walked back to the door. We hugged and made up. All of us exchaged goodbyes to each other. I gave Luca one tight hug. You know we will always have your six like Graceland.

Hondo drove us home that afternoon. Minutes after that I put my bag the door. I changed into my jammies. As for my Dad is in the kitchen cooking at the stove. I set our kitchen table.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our boys vs girls groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped every surface with a rag. The guys washed the dishes. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I retuned to our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

That was a nice thing that the guys did for you. I know I really appreciate it too. East LA isn't the safest neighborhood. Yeah, that was one of Luca's bright idea. All of us tried talking him out of it.

I see how all my guys and Rocker are with you Baby girl. We are like how much a difference you made in Street. The kid will do anything for you. I know this is true. You two are just as close as he is with Chris.

"Was Mike anything like that with you Baby girl," he asked.

" Of course, h e is worse with our younger sister Nat," I replied.

This is way before we became roommates and coworkers. Captain America reminds me of Johnny a little. He has a mommy issue too. You went to see them this morning. Of course, we did then head over to Deke's.

Lila hasn't gone to anyone that quick. She was scared of me at first. A few minutes after that when she heard my name. I was highjacked by her too. Her mom or my brother didn't tell you. As for Victoria loves her some of you.

"Goodnight Hondo," I told him.

" Night Baby girl," he replied with a kiss.

As for my family is still watching tv. Laughing is dying slowly now. Our tv sets and family room lights turned off. The team went to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.