Chapter 92

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

"Good morning sis," they greeted.

" Morning Bro," I replied to Luca.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I put together three different lunches labeling them. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves. As my hot chocolate is waiting for me on the island.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

I am going to be riding with Peggy to work. She will be here in a few minutes. Peggy rings our doorbell. I answered it to let her in with Duke on my heels. My sister bends down to greet him while doing the same with her teammates.

The team grabbed on belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of us went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

On the way in that morning it was a pretty quiet ride until the silence was broken. I know you and Street well enough to know when something is going on with both of you. She waits for a response. Nate said the same thing on Thursday when I took him to meet the other dad. Daddy and Luca are going to tell you guys later.

" What did Briggs say?" She asked.

" I didn't stay for their conversation. Nate gave me the keys to his car," I replied.

Both of us just looked at the road. My sister understood.

" Did Hicks and Cortez approve this?" She inquired.

" No!!! Luca told him not to do it," I replied.

As Peggy knew that I missed how we were before he did this. I spotted his things on an armchair.

Hondo and Peggy pulled into their parking spots. We went inside the building together. My dad took my bag to put it away. They handed me their lunches. Minutes after that I am in our kitchen to put them in the fridge. Both of them are getting ready for the day ahead of them. The team arrives one by one.

Meanwhile I am looking for Jessie. She is found in her office. I will be using your office with my tablet, and I need someone to eat lunch with later. The team arrives one by one. Of course, they also head to get changed.

"Good morning team," Luca told them.

" Morning guys and Chris," they replied.

They gave Chris kisses on her cheek.

Within seconds all of them head to the briefing room. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out that morning. Conversations are the work schedule.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. As for Rocky is filling in that day. Seconds later they caught the team up with the drama. As Chris found this out, she knew why her boyfriend stuff was in our family room. Luca pulls into their crime scene.

Seconds later Captain Cortez is working. Greetings are exchanged between them. Commander Hicks joins us them. He grabs both the tablet and com. As I am working from the new command center.

Black Betty is full of cops that are tired. It is parked in front of the building. They took their quick showers. A short debrief is made. Seconds later Peggy brought my bag of lunch for me.

Once she is finished in the locker room checked on me. I happily took the bag from her.

"Street keeps asking for you," She piped.

" I know I have been ignoring him," I replied.

You're hurting him a little bit more every day. Well, Captain America should have listened to Luca then. Hondo and Luca told us this morning.

Jessie walks in soon. Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone else took out their food from the fridge. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we threw away our trash in the bin.

Minutes after that Jessie took back my tablet. I am working on some schoolwork on my computer still in her office. The guys came to give me their hugs.

" Jessie allowed me to use her office," I told them.

"We see. Street looks like he about to cry," They replied.

Here at SWAT no matter how much dumb stuff we do to each other on a daily basis. You work out this problem with brother. They threw looks at the resident dad on the team.

" Deacon will scare both of you straight," my dad told me.

" Please don't. I will handle it on my own," I replied.

Everyone grabbed our stuff from the locker room. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other. Hybrid Mike were the only ones that didn't say anything to each other. There's an extra five minutes of talking. Our headquarters and the parking lot is now a ghost town.

Hondo like always drove home. We put down our stuff by the doors. I took a quick bath to change. Meanwhile with Grandma in our kitchen cooking at the stove. She took the place settings to put them on the island. I set the kitchen table.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks. We broke up into our boy's vs girls' groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped every surface with a rag. The guys washed the dishes. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to our room to change and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both the couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

"Goodnight, Grandma," I told her.

"Night Grandbaby," she replied to me.

Please I don't want to talk about its grandma. I know my son told me. Daddy would have to come over. Both of us wouldn't get much. She notices that I am wearing a different shirt but hasn't mentioned it.

There's a quick bathroom break. I jumped into bed. Simba is in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. I am fast asleep.

Meanwhile with the team still watching tv. As the laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team went to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.