Chapter 81: Doctors

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten their bedrooms. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

"Good morning, guys," I greeted.

They replied " Morning sis."

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I mixed both his coffee and my hot chocolate. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

The team and I grabbed our belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of them went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulls into his spot at work. My dad walks into the building by himself. Minutes after that he puts the lunches in our kitchen. He went into the locked room to change. The team arrives one by one. Of course, they also head to get changed.

"Good morning team," Luca told them.

" Morning Luca," they replied.

They gave Chris kisses on her cheek.

Within seconds all of them head to the briefing room. The team kept looking at my corner. Assignments are handed out that morning. Conversations are the work schedule. Jessie told them to be safe.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. As for Rocky is filling in that day. Conversations are going on between them. Luca pulls into their crime scene.

Seconds later Captain Cortez is working. Greetings are exchanged all of us. Of course, my brother and I are sharing my tablet. Commander Hicks joins us in there. The guys are using the coms.

I drove us to his doctors office. The ride is very quiet. Moments after that I parked his car in the parking lot. We walked into the building together. Captain America signs in and sat down again.

The medical assistant called his name. Both of us followed her back to the exam room. She taken his vitals and told us to wait for the doctor. Minutes after that the doctor walks in greets him.

" This is my kid sister Dreamer ( Tia)," Captain America told him.

" Nice to me Tia," the doctor replied.

As the appointment starts a few seconds later. I sat in chair next to the bed. They have a conversation with each other. Minutes after that he squeezes my hand.

His doctor notices this asks " Are you in pain Jim."

" Yes I am doctor," he replied.

Soon after that the appointment is over. My brother pays for the visit. I drove into our garage at Headquarters.

" Look at me Dreamer. I don't want Commander Hicks to see us like this," Captain America told me.

" Fine Captain America have it your way," I replied.

We walked into the building. Seconds later we put the bags in our lockers. He changed into SWAT Shirt. Jessie and Commander Hicks met us. Captain America had a snack.