Chapter 91: DWTS Part 6

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

"Good morning sis," they greeted.

" Morning Bro," I replied to Luca.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. Everyone just lounges around that morning. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves. As my hot chocolate is waiting for me on the island.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

Uber picks me up to take me to the studio. Cheryl is waiting for me in the parking lot. We exchanged our greetings. My fellow pros on the show can't stop talking about you. The pair of us get into her car.

Soon after that we are at in one of her favorite dance store. I picked a new pair of pointe shoes. Later on, I paid for it. Cheryl offered me a ride home. I took her offer up.

Cheryl and I talked all the way home.

" Thank you for taking time out of your day for me," I told her.

" Your welcome Tia," she answered.

I checked the mail and went inside the house. The mail is left by the door. Within minutes she drove off.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food from the fridge. The team sat in our assigned seats at the table. Conversations are going on throughout our group. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I took a quick bath to change and put away the new pointe shoes. Minutes after that I played a few rounds of pinball. Duke is stationed by the machine. After finishing all of this I wrote for an hour. My stuff is put away in my bag.

Meanwhile back in the family room with my brothers playing video games.

" How long is she going to be mad at me?" he asked his roommate.

" T doesn't even know the answer to that question yet," Luca replied.

Within minutes I am sitting in the other arm chair. They are still enjoying the games.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our boys vs girls groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped every surface with a rag. The guys washed the dishes. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to our room to change and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both the couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

"Goodnight Sis," they told me.

"Night Luca ," I replied..

There's a quick bathroom break. I jumped into bed. Simba is in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. I am fast asleep.

Meanwhile with the team still watching tv. As the laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team went to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.