Chapter 32 : Decorating My Room

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten my room. I woke up to get ready for work. Minutes after that I am a lunch for myself and left a note for daddy.

Note.

I am going to spend time with Chris. We see you at work.
love,
Baby girl

Peggy is in our driveway to pick me up. This little adventure of our stays between us. Don't give Luca any ideas about putting me with you guys. Knowing my brother he will find a way to convince me into doing the academy and then pick me which wouldn't be fair to all the other applicants. I know that your probably lonely in that testosterone filled truck.

The pair of us pulled into headquarters. Later on, I put my lunch in the fridge. Locker room bound after that to put the bags in out locker. We stretch with each other. Peggy runs me through the workout.

We took our baths to change that morning. Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. Hondo put together his lunch in the bag with his name on it. My hot chocolate is mixed and handed to me. This is copied by the other teammates. Within minutes our meal is ready to eat.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family, Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabbed belongings that morning. Later on, we locked the front door. All of us went to our cars and truck. Our apartments and house are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

Hondo drove himself to work. Minutes after that he puts away his food in the kitchen and then changes in the locker room. The guys did the same greeting each other. Later on, they meet up with us.

"Good morning Dreamer," Captain America greeted.

" Morning Captain America and Peanut gallery," I replied to them.

They gave me kisses on my cheek.

Within seconds all of us head to the briefing room. I am standing in my corner. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out that morning. My family says goodbyes.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. Conversations are going on throughout the truck. Jokes are cracked and laughter is loud. Luca pulls into their crime scene.

I am working on my home for the first couple hours. Later on, I walked over to Jessie. She gave me the usual tablet and my comm. The pair of us continue working. Jessie handed me my usual tablet and com set. I am standing next to her in front the tv screen.

Black Betty is now full of cops that are sweaty. It is parked in front of the building. They took their quick showers. A short debrief is made. My family like usual rushed me with hugs.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone took out the food. The team sat in our usual assigned seats at the tables. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we threw away our trash in the bin.

Dr. Wendy is very shocked to see me in her office. My sister needed a workout buddy this morning. I came for the couch and a nap. Sounds and look like your tired. It's right where you last left it Tia.

The team is all over the building. Commander Hicks is right in the mix with my family which is his team. Over in the office again Dr. Wendy is doing paperwork at her desk. Every so often she looks over at me. Soon her phone buzzes with a call. 

"Wendy where is my Baby girl," the caller asked.

" She is with me in my office," she answered him.

I woke up refreshed from my break. Everyone grabbed our stuff. We exchanged goodbyes to each other. Hybrid Mike were e only two that didn't say anything. There's an extra five minutes of talking. Our headquarters and parking lot is now a ghost town.

Hondo like always drove us home. We put down our bags by the door. I took a quick bath to change. Meanwhile back in the kitchen with Hondo cooking at our stove. I set our kitchen table.

Soon Peggy arrives at our dinner. I answered it to step out side. Luca just has your best interest at heart. He is probably also worried that you've been the only girl on the team for a long time. As Pumpkin Pie pulls up by the curb.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. Our drinks were beers. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Chris and the girls cleared the table. I wiped down every surface with a rag. The guys unpacked the dishwasher. Annie washes the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Every kitchen is clean now.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Daddy points my sister in the direction of my room a few seconds after.

I came out of the bathroom. All of us started to unpack the boxes. Pumpkin Pie found the picture of them that I took from Graceland. 

" What about the pictures that we took the other day at Deke's?" she asked.

" We need to take those to get them developed and get frames for it," I replied.

Nat is enjoying herself. They are looking at thinking the same thing. By the way Johnny told us what happened the other day. I am not really comfortable about their neighbor yet but I will get there eventually. This is more like it Peggy exclaims.

We should go back and watch some tv with your dad. Berfoe leaving my room all of us looked at our work. Of course, he is very happy to have the extra company now.

"How is your room coming along T?" he asked.

" It is now finished," I replied.

The five of us enjoyed this time with each other. My sister got up to say goodbyes. Both of us walked them to the front door. Peggy was the only one that turned around to say see you tomorrow. We should do this more often. Sounds good to me.

" Goodnight Hondo," I told him.

" Night Baby girl," he replied with a kiss.